Interviewing...BethanyStoltz!

Hey again, guys! Welcome back to yet another edition of Watty Interviews: Hosted By Bee! So,  enjoy this interview with... BethanyStoltz!

~~~

So, how did you find out about Wattpad?

I found out about wattpad cause a friend of mine started using it. When she learned about my love for writing, she gave me the site.

Who is your favourite Watty writer?

 I've only been around for about a month but I would have to say LilyAvenue.

Do you have a prefered genre?

I pretty much love reading everything but science ficition. But I do love a good love story.

Okay, now onto your stories! First of all, what (or who) inspired you to write?

I'd have to say Shel Silverstein. We read a bunch of his stuff in middle school for a project and I fell in lover with his poems.

What age did you start writing?

I was about eleven when I started. It was after reading Shel Silversteins stuff.

What would you say has been your favourite story on Wattpad to write?

My favorite thing so far would have to be my collection of poems I am working on right. Each one means so much to me and I bring a lot of joy into my life. I love reading them over and over.

What about your characters? Do they tend to lead the path of your stories, or do you put your foot down and take the lead?

Most of my characters tend to lend my story. It is about them and I want the characters to run the show.

Out of all of your stories, which of your characters can you most engage to and why?

I'd have to say Sid, from the newest story I am getting ready to publish on wattpad. She is so much like me and we have really walked in each others shoes. I love writing from Sid's point of view.

Are there any characters you don't like in your stories?

I love all my characters, even the bad guys. Which one has their own story to tell and it is always a blast to write each one.

If you could go back and change one thing in any of your stories - character wise, plot wise etc. What would it be?

I could go back and change anything, I wouldn't. I feel that if changed something then it wouldn't be the same story. If its already published, then it's perfect. Changing is for editing and editing alone.

What would you say motivates your writing?

I'd have to say that music and my friends motivates me the most. A lot of my stories were based off a concept in a song and some of my characters are a lot like my friends. I live a crazy life so I never have anything dull to write about.

Would you like to say anything to your fans?

I'd like to say thank to my fans of now and the soon to be fans that I'll have.