Untitled Part 1

"WHERE IS HE!? WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?" Dean has been yelling in the hallways of the backstage area. He was furious after what fucking Kevin Owens did to him.

First, Sheamus attacks him from behind in front of the whole roster, then after his fucking match, with Sheamus, which ended in a double-count out, already angering Dean. Kevin Owens has to come out and punch the hell out of him, infuriating Dean even more.

After all the yelling, screaming and punching walls. Dean found himself a dark corner in the arena, so he slid down the wall and pulled his knees up to his chest hoping no body could see him, as the trainers were still probably looking for him.

Lately, nothing's really going Deans way. Kevin Owens was putting a beating on him every week. And he barely gets to see Roman as much, he missed his boyfriend. But Roman has too many appearances to be at, since he is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Of course Deans happy for Roman, but he misses him, dearly. Deans just been so fucking stressed out lately, and what sucks is he has to deal with it alone.

"Fuck, I just want Roman" Dean whispered and closed his eyes.

"Why so sad, pretty boy?"

A voice brought Dean out of his thoughts. He looked up to see The Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar. Deans eyes widened, he didn't need another beating. He immediately went to scramble away, but a large hand grabbed his shoulder, a gentle yet secure touch.

"Relax, I'm not gonna hurt you." Brock Lesnar said letting go of Deans shoulder.

"I don't fucking trust you" Dean said staying in place, but still cautious.

"I wouldn't either, but why don't you tell me what's gotten you so sad."

"Why would I fucking tell you?" Dean growled.

"Honestly, I don't know, pretty boy. But, why don't you tell me anyway, for your sake" Brock said, grinning. Deans eyes widened, he tried to scramble away, once again, but Brock grabbed him by the waistband of his jeans put him back up against the wall he was sitting at before.

"What the fuck?!" Dean yelled.

"I asked you a question, now answer it" Brock said slowly.

"Fine, you wanna fucking find out why I'm upset? Maybe it's because I get fucking beat up every week. Maybe it's because I fucking didn't win today. Or maybe..." Deans voice cracked. "Maybe I just miss my boyfriend" he said quietly.

"I know, I know I fucking sound ridiculous. So, don't say anything." Dean said. Brock kneeled down by Dean, who was still sitting on the floor.

Dean thought Brock was probably gonna beat the shit out of him right then and there. But instead he, Brock, moved Deans hair out of his face and wiped the lone tear that fell out of Deans eye.

"Whose your boyfriend?" Brock asked quietly, sitting down next to Dean on the floor.

Dean looked up at him "It's Roman" Dean said. Brock didn't look surprised. "Why do you miss him? You see him everyday, don't you?"

Dean shook his head "Ever since his become the Champion, I don't see him as much, he's too busy. God, I sound like a fucking asshole. I don't even deserve him" he looked at the ground.

Brock lifted Deans chin up, gently. "Hey, don't you ever say that." Deans icy blue eyes met dark blue eyes. They stared at each other for a a few moments in silence.

"Who're you rooming with tonight?" Brock suddenly broke the silence. "Shit! I haven't even been able to fucking book a room. Ugh I'll just sleep in the car. Shit! Romans fucking taking the car! Oh my fucking God." Dean put his hands over his face. He was so frustrated and stressed out right now. He dug his nails into his face, drawing blood.