Chapter 2

Dean was absolutely furious, much

like last week. He just watched the fucking Wyatts beat the hell out of his boyfriend, Roman Reigns, and his new friend that he likes very much, Brock Lesnar.

"Wyatts!" Dean stormed through the backstage halls "Bray!"

He thought he had come to a dead end when- "You were calling?" The husky voice sent shivers up his spine. He turned around and he was met with Bray Wyatt and his "family" , consisting of Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, and Braun Strowman.

"Y-Yeah I was." Dean said, a little intimidated. He was pretty beat up from his tag team match, which he lost, with Kalisto against Sheamus and Del Rio, earlier. And he didn't really feel like getting any more beat up.

"And why's that? May I ask?" Bray Wyatt said, getting closer to Dean. Dean tried to back away with every step Bray took. "Because you and your stupid fucking family attacked Roman and Brock for no fucking reason!" Saying that made Dean less intimidated and angrier than he was before.

But the anger was replaced with fear when Bray pinned Dean up against a wall, holding both Deans wrists against the wall with one hand and he pressed his right knee to Deans left thigh, pinning one of his legs, as well. Dean immediately tried fighting out, but the larger man had a tight grip. He whispered in Deans ear: "Don't ever say anything like that about my family ever again, or you will regret it very much, my dear." Dean shivered.

"Let go, Bray" Dean said quietly, clearly agitated. "As you wish." Bray said, letting go of Dean. Dean nearly fell to the ground, his body was numb from the pressure Bray put on it.

"What the fuck?!" Dean yelled.

"What's wrong, my darling?" Bray asked, feigning innocence.

"What's wrong is that you.....and them fucking beat the shit out of Roman and Brock for no fucking reason!" Dean yelled in Brays face.

Bray laughed. He fucking laughed. Dean was really trying to contain himself, right now.

"Ah, the Brute and the Beast. You would think I'd be surprised that your mentioning the Beast, as well. But, I'm not. He was all over you when you were falling apart, last week" Bray said calmly.

Dean looked at Bray with confusion in his eyes. "H-How do you-" Dean stuttered. He was cut off by Bray: "I know everything, sweetheart"

"I know things that you don't even know about yourself." Bray continued. "I even know about him"

Dean looked up at Bray with wide eyes. But Bray continued "I also know that with Romeo, the same thing is gonna happen." Bray laughed, maniacally.

Dean shook his head "No. No. No. No! Roman would never! He loves me!"

Bray walked up getting close to Deans ear. He whispered: "So did he"

That was it. Dean wouldn't let anyone talk to him like that. He took a swing at Bray. Bray stumbled back a bit. The rest of the Wyatts were about to attack, but "NO" Bray yelled. Bray then calmed down. Dean relaxed a bit.

After a couple of seconds, Bray charged at Dean, Deans back hit the wall. He was then pickup by the collar of his sweatshirt (Romans really). Brays fists dug into his neck, when Bray picked him up and slid him up the wall. Dean was trying to fight back, but he couldn't breath.

"L-Let go" Dean tried to choke out. "You brought this upon yourself, my Dear" Bray said, adding more pressure to Deans neck. "But you know, one less person in the Rumble match could be beneficial to my family and I." Bray then dropped Dean to the ground.