Chapter 8

Notes: Chapter 8! I think! Wow, did not expect that. Thanks for the feedback guys. Some smut here, by the way.

•••

Dean had been talking about the outcome of Roadblock, when Brock Lesnars music played. Dean smiled at Brock, while Paul Heyman introduced himself and swore on how Brock will defeat Dean and shit.

"Thank you ladies and gentlemen and I bet you a fair adou." Paul said, right before quickly heading to the backstage area. Brocks music played, but Deans eyes basically begged him to get back in the ring.

Brock wouldn't turn down a challenge. He walked down the ramp. Dean smiled, and unzipped his jacket, releasing a crow bar.

Brocks eyes widened. He did not expect that. He stalked the ring. Dean didn't look intimidated. Paul came back and told Brock not to go in the ring. Brock didn't comply;however, the moment he got on the ring apron, Dean attacked. He was still careful not to hit Brock.

He just repaired their relationship and didn't want to injure Brock. Brock got away. Paul pegged him not to go and this time he complied, smiling at Dean as he walked backwards up the ramp.

•••

Roman had just come to Raw and beat the shit out of Triple H. Dean sat with Brock watching, as Roman threw Triple H over the announce table. Similar to what Triple H did to Dean a few weeks ago.

"Oh my god. When did Ro come?" Dean asked, standing up in astonishment.

"I don't know, Dean" Brock asked, non enthusiastically.

They continued watching as Roman and Triple continued brawling in the backstage area. Roman was hitting anyone in his way and throwing any object at Triple H.

The Usos then came to try and stop Roman.

"Brock, I'm gonna go check on Roman." Dean said, before jogging to where he believed Roman was.

•••

"Calm down, Uce!" Jimmy Uso tried to calm down Roman.

"I'm fine, guys. I'm fine" Roman said, clearly agitated. Roman leaned against the wall and covered his face with both hands.

"Ro!"

Roman looked up to see Dean approaching him. Roman cracked a small smile. He missed Dean like hell.

Dean politely told the Usos to leave. He then put his hands on either side of Romans face.

"Hey" Dean said, then rubbed the bridge of his nose against Romans.

"Hey baby. Fuck I missed you." Roman said. He wrapped his arms around the smaller mans waist, bringing their bodies closer.

Dean smiled, then leaned in. Roman captured his lips. It was incredibly passionate, almost desperate. Especially from Roman.

"I...need to...speak to you" Roman breathed out.

"Okay...I booked a hotel room" Dean said, out of breath as well.

•••

Dean and Roman had just arrived to their hotel room. Roman put their bags down.

Dean was about to start unpacking for some bed clothes when Roman stopped him.

"Dean, can we talk first?" Roman asked, anxiously.

Dean eyed him oddly "uh...sure"

Roman held Deans hand, as he led him to the king sized bed. Roman guided him to sit down.

"What's up, Ro?" Dean asked, stroking Romans hand.

Roman sighed, and rubbed his face. "Dean, I love you so fucking much" Roman said, looking into Deans eyes.

"I know, Ro, I love you too" Dean said, softly.

Roman swallowed hard, as if he was about to cry. "And that's why this is so hard for me to do" Roman said, his voice cracking.

Dean looked at Roman with confusion. "Ro, what's going on?"

"Dean, we need to end this"

Dean gasped, suddenly on the verge of tears too. "Wh-Why?"

"Baby, I don't want you to get hurt anymore because of me." Roman said, wiping his tears.

"Roman, we can make it through this. We always do." Dean tried.

Roman shook his head. "Dean as long as everyone knows we're together, they're going to be targeting you. I-I just can't deal with knowing that the pain you go through is somehow because of me."

"Rome, it-it's n-"

"Dean, the League of Nations targets you. The Wyatts target you. Triple H targets you." Roman closed his eyes, trying not to shed tears. "I just can't have you hurt. I don't want you hurt"

"I don't want this Roman..." Tears streamed down Deans face. "But I understand why"

Roman brought Dean into his arms. "I love you so much, baby. No one will ever compare to you."

"I love you, Roman. You're the best I ever had." Dean cried into Romans shoulder.

Their bodies separated, but their lips attached. They kissed each other, as if it was the last time ever. Roman placed his arms around Deans waist, while Dean wrapped his arms around Romans neck.

Roman picked Dean up, letting Dean wrap his legs around his waist, in order to deepen the kiss. He then placed Dean in the center of the bed. They continued kissing as they gently, but quickly stripped each other of their clothes.

Once they were both naked, Roman quickly went down to his bag and got a bottle of lubricant.

The older man covered two fingers with lube and lowered them down to Dean's entrance. He leaned down, and placed a kiss on Dean's lips as he circled the edge of Deans hole, before pushing into Dean. Dean moaned into Romans mouth, as they were still in the middle of a kiss. Roman then added the other finger into Dean, feeling the smaller man shift. He then pulled out both of his fingers and placed more lube onto his dick. Roman then lined himself up and slowly pushed into Dean, moaning as he entered Dean's tight hole.

Dean threw his head back against the pillow and moaned loudly. "Ah fuck Ro" Dean moved around the bed, adjusting to Romans size. Roman gently started to thrust out of Dean before pushing himself back in. Roman grabbed ahold of Dean's legs and placed them around his waist. Roman started thrusting in and out of Dean. Dean wrapped his arms around Romans neck.

Roman ran his hands down Deans thighs, then flipped them over, so that Dean was on top of Roman. Roman placed his hands on hips, as he continued his thrusts into the smaller man. Dean moved his hips along with Romans movements.

Roman then grabbed ahold of Deans dick and moved his hand up and down against Deans neglected member, as he was still thrusting into Dean. Dean moaned.

"Roman!" Dean yelled, as he came into Romans hand. Roman then came as well with a hard thrust into Dean. The smaller man then slumped into Romans chest. The two men were breathing heavily, as Roman pulled out of Dean.

Dean rolled off of his now former lover. Dean cuddled into Romans chest, as the older man held him close.

"You'll always be my best friend...my best lover..."