Chapter 10

Raw:

Brock made his way backstage. Paul had spoken about the Wrestlemania match this Sunday and then Dean had come out with a wagon and then began loading up the wagon with weapons. Brock couldn't help but smile, as Dean put weapons in his wagon. Dean made absolutely no contact with Brock and then he had left with a packed wagon.

Brock continues walking until he saw a familiar figure. "Dean!" Brock jogged up to him.

Dean looked up and smiled at him. "Hey" Dean said, softly.

Brock couldn't help, but bite his lip. Deans voice was so beautiful. Everything about him was beautiful. Brock rubbed his neck, before responding "uhh...I just wanted to say that whatever happens at Wrestlemania, I don't want our relationship to be different."

Dean nodded. "I agree..." Dean shifted from side to side, before saying "I–I really like you, Brock." He said, nervously, chewing at his bottom lip.

Brock smiled softly. "I really like you too, Dean, and I really don't want to mess this up." Brock said.

"Yeah, well uh...I'm gonna get going. I have a bunch of appearances tomorrow, so I'm gonna head to the airport to go to Dallas." Dean said, quietly.

Brock couldn't help, but notice the sadness in Deans voice. "Oh um...I was gonna do the same thing. Would you mind if I came with you?"

Dean shook his head and smiled. "I wouldn't mind. I'll grab my stuff from the locker room and meet you in the parking lot."

Brock smiled. "Yeah I'll see you in a few." Dean nodded, before smiling and walking to the locker room.

Whatever happens this Sunday won't impact their relationship. At least that's what Brock kept telling himself...