Chapter 11

After Dean Ambrose vs Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania 32:

Dean made his way to the backstage area. A few tears streamed down his face, as he headed to the locker room. He had ignored everyone who was trying to tell him 'Good Job' or 'You did good out there'. He didn't need their pity. He lost, that's it.

Brock told him before the match that he was gonna treat him like any other opponent and Dean had agreed to that, but he was still upset at what went down in the match. He could've won, he could've proved to everyone that he wasn't the loser that everyone, including himself, thought he was.

Deans thoughts were interrupted when someone patted him on the shoulder.

"Good job out there, Uce" Jimmy Uso had said to him. Dean would've blown him off, but instead he just fake smiled at him and continued limping.

The hairs on the back of Deans neck arose, as he approached the locker room. Something wasn't right. Deans had this dreading feeling before and it didn't mean anything good. Dean scanned the area, looking in front, behind, and to the left and right of him. Everything seemed fine as he continued looking around. Then Deans heart absolutely dropped. He couldn't fathom what he was seeing.

It was him.

It was Deans rapist, his abuser, his former lover, Seth Rollins. Dean didn't know what to do. He felt sick to his stomach. What the fuck was he doing here? Dean panicked and began running. He didn't know where he was going, but he just kept running. Tears blurred his eyes, but he didn't care, he continued running.

Deans body was about to give up on him, until he ran into a...wall? Dean stumbled back, and looked up. That was certainly not a wall.

The figure gasped at the look of Dean. He was trembling, incredibly pale, and tears were drowning his face.

"Dean oh my god, you look like you're gonna be sick!" It was Brock. "Let me take you to the trainers" Brock said, putting his hand on Deans shoulder.

Dean shook Brocks hand off. "No! Please I can't." Dean backed away from Brock.

Brock knew something was up. Dean seemed off "Dean what's going on?"

Dean bit his trembling bottom lip and shook his head. "He–He's here"

Brocks expression from confusion and concern turned into fury and vengeance. "I'm gonna kill that motherfucker." Brock stormed down the hall, ignoring Deans protests.

"No–No Brock please. Don't do anything to him, please. He's already injured." Dean pleaded with Brock.

Brocks eyes widened "Are you fucking kidding me? You have empathy for this fuck? After all he's done to you?" Brock stopped and looked at Dean, harshly.

Dean looked down, feeling small under Brocks gaze. "But–" Dean tried.

"No Dean! He fucking beat you for no reason when you two were in a relationship! He fucking raped you because you didn't want sex or when you were mad at him once again while you guys were in a relationship! And you are fucking defending him?!" Brock barked at Dean, gaining attention from others.

Tears welled up in Deans eyes as he listened to what Brock was saying to him. Dean looked up at Brock, trying to hold in the tears. "Look Brock–" Dean was cut off.

"Oh my god, Dean"

Deans eyes widened and he backed away. Brock clenched his fists at his sides and stood protectively in front of Dean.

"S–Seth?" Dean said, his voice cracking and his cold body trembling in fear.

"Dean baby, I'm so sorry for everything" Seth began, watching as Dean trembled in fear. "Baby I swear they brainwashed me. I didn't want to hurt you. They–" Seth fell to the ground, holding his jaw.