Chapter 7

Raw:

Dean screamed in agony and frustration as Bray Wyatt had him in a head lock. Triple H had put Dean in this match as "punishment". Dean didn't really see it as punishment, since he has faced Bray more times than he can count.

As much as Dean wanted to deny it though, he was getting punished right now. Bray had lunged at Dean in the corner, watching as Deans body went limp and he fell to the mat.

"Are you ashamed of yourself?" Bray chuckled at the fallen man, as he began to stir. Bray laughed as Dean crawled. Bray pulled Deans hair and slapped him, then pushed into the corner where he suplexed Dean. Deans body flapped onto the mat.

"How do you feel? Talk to me, Dean!" Bray said, bending down. Dean crawled up to his feet and Bray punched him in the face, causing him to fall back into the corner. Bray was going to flatten Dean in the corner again, but Dean kicked him in the face and readjusted on the top rope. Bray was still recovering with the kick, but that didn't stop him from elbowing Dean in the gut, causing Dean to fall out to ringside.

Bray went after Dean, which resulted in both of them down, since they both went for a clothesline. The referee was almost up to the ten count, when both men got back into the ring at nine and a half. They both crawled to each other smiling, until their foreheads touched can

Dean hated to admit it, but he and Bray had chemistry.

Bray through the first punch, firing Dean up. Dean fought back with punches, chops, kicks, anything. He aligned himself on the top rope and went for an elbow drop on Bray. Bray was down and all Dean had to do was capitalize, but the punishment he endured before was coming to him. He crawled with all strength to Bray. He was almost there when...

The lights went out and then the Wyatts appeared. Dean looked around. Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, and Braun Strownman. Dean was surrounded. He charged at the first person he saw, Luke Harper. Bad idea.

Luke Harper held Dean in place, as the other Wyatts attacked. Dean was punched until he fell to the mat. The Wyatts continued with kicks, causing Dean to curl up into a ball. Bray watched on as the broken man tried to protect himself. Bray eventually pushed his boys off of Dean. Bray straddled Deans back, then hit Dean with some punches of his own. Dean tried to cover the back of his neck, but Bray was relentless.

Bray picked Dean up, positioning him for his signature move "Sister Abigal". Bray kissed the top of Deans head, before face planting Dean to the mat. Deans unconscious body laid unmoving on the canvas of the ring.

The Game, Triple H's music played and walked down to the ring, smirking. He was gonna get a piece of Dean.

Hunter looked down at Dean. He was a groaning, gasping, and coughing mess. Triple H was about to begin his attack when he sensed a presence behind him. Bray Wyatt. Bray Wyatt stared down Triple H, then stroked the title. Triple H stared at Bray oddly. Bray then took a quick glance at Deans broken figure before heading out of the ring.

Triple H left the ring and took apart the announce table. He went back into the ring, certainly not expecting Dean to get up and catch him with his signature move, "Dirty Deeds".

The crowd roared in excitement. Deans picked up the title and lifted it over his head, as his theme song played.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Dean was packing his bag, getting ready to go, when his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and beamed with joy

"Hey baby boy. I'm so proud of you for beating the shit out of that asshole" Romans deep voice on the other side of the phone.