Chapter 4

Dean was making his way to the contract signing. He was still angry about last week. All he could think about was getting his hands on Brock.

He got into the ring and basically begged Stephanie McMahon to shut up and get started with the signing. Roman then came out, Dean was still a little mad at Roman from last week. Then Stephanie introduced Brock. Dean watched as Brock walked down the ramp with his advocate, Paul Heyman, he had a smug look on his face.

Brocks eyes were on Dean the whole time. Dean stared down Brock as well. Dean signed first, not taking his eyes off of Brock, then Roman signed, then Brock signed looking at Dean. Paul Heyman started saying a bunch of shit about how Dean should ask Roman about the difference between a "beating by the authourity" and an "authoratative beat down".

Dean didn't let Pauls shit get into his head. He just squinted at Brock. Brock signaled for Dean to go over to him, as the 'Suplex City' chants were going through the arena.

Dean took up the courage and stood face to face with the Beast. Dean gave him a little push, using his pelvic area. It didn't face Brock, though. He immediately picked Dean up like he was nothing and launched him to the other side of the ring, causing him to hit Roman. Dean rolled to the corner, shielding his head. He faintly watched as Brock picked up the table and hit Roman with it. He was trying to crawl over to Roman to see if his boyfriend was okay, but he was lifted in to Brocks arms and tossed onto the mat, with another F5.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

This was far from over, Dean wasn't scared of Brock. He swears to get Brock back by the end of the night. He met up with Roman. Roman said that he'd come out with Dean tonight, but Dean didn't want that. "Brock is MINE" Dean had said.

He was currently heading to the ring.

"Hey Brock Lesnar! What do you call that what you gave to me earlier tonight? Was than an F2, an F3? It certainly couldn't have been an F5, I thought the F5 was supposed to hurt!" Dean tried angering the beast. He spoke about how Brock can't get the job done when it comes to Dean Ambrose. "Man, maybe Triple H was right with what he said last week. Maybe Suplex City is going soft...Brock Lesnar has gone soft." Dean said. "That sounds like a personal problem" ohhhs were heard through the crowd. Dean went on. "Man, I guess Paulie didn't give you any permission...Now I knew Paul Heyman was your advocate, Brock, but I didn't know he was required to hold your balls!" Dean exclaimed. Dean waited for him to come out. He got angry when he didn't "BROCK LESNAR"

Brocks themes song blasted, revealing the beast and Paul Heyman. Brock looked amused, he didn't take Dean seriously, which jut angered Dean more. Brock was nearly to the ring, when Dean charged at him. Brock pushed Dean off of him. Dean charged at him once again. Brock roughly put his arms around a fighting Deans waist and drove Dean into the apron of the ring. Dean fell on his hands and knees. He picked Dean up then started driving his knees into Deans stomach. Every knee to the gut drove the air out of Dean, causing him to whimper. Hearing Deans whimpers and sharp breaths made Brock stop for a moment. But Brock realized who he was and where he was. Brock Lesnar is not supposed to be merciful. So he droved Dean into the barricade, hard. Brock looked down at Dean, he was sprawled out on the floor. Brock couldn't stop now, not with everyone watching. He had to continue hurting Dean, even if he necessarily didn't want to. He picked Dean up by the waistband of his jeans and the collar of his shirt and put him in the ring. Brock stalked Dean, before hoppint into the ring. Dean was dizzily on his feet. Brock hit him with a powerful clothesline, flipping him basically inside out. Dean crawled to the ropes, using them as leverage to pick himself up. Brock looked at him, shaking his head. 'Just fucking stay down. I don't want to hurt you anymore.' is what Brock wanted to say. Brock knocked Dean back down. Dean rolled over covering his head. Dean then crawled towards Brock. He crawled TO HIM. Brock had to, he didn't want to but he had to. He effortlessly lifted Dean into his arms and F5'd him, once again.

He then left the ring as his music played. He went to turn around to see what he had done. Dean had rolled over, smiling. Signaling for Brock to come. Paul Heyman was barking at him telling him 'Go'. Brock went back to the ring. He was about grab Deans hair, when Romans theme song played. Brock was kind of thankful. He turned around looking ready for a fight. He was then met with a low blow from Dean. He fell to the ground. Brock was fucking pissed now...

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Dean was walking back to the locker room, holding his mid-section. He was satisfied with what had happened. He got his hands on Brock, well Brocks balls. Dean would do anything to survive the Beast even a low blow. Brock had done a number on him; however, at times he seemed to hesitate before hitting Dean.

Before Dean realized what was happening, he was seized against the wall. A hand went around his neck squeezing, but not quite. He gasped. He looked up to see Brock 'fucking' Lesnar, and Paul Heyman in the background. "I think he's taken enough punishment tonight, Brock." Paul tried to reason with Brock. Brock squeezed a little tighter, to show Paul that he's actually hurting Dean, Deans face contorted. "Le-Let go." Dean tried to choke out, he put his both his hands on the hand Brock was choking him with, in order to try and get Brock off of him. But, he failed. "I just wanna rough him up a little. You could go on ahead, I want to enjoy this." Brock said. Paul nodded and left. Brock made sure he was gone, then he let go of Dean.

Dean fell to the ground coughing. He then got up and pushed Brock with all the strength he can muster. Brock stumbled a bit "What the fuck you asshole? What's your problem?!" Dean exclaimed. "You! You're my personal problem!" Brock mocked Dean from earlier. "Oh I'm your problem?! What the fuck did I do other than take your beatings?!" Dean yelled. "A fucking low blow is what you did! And you took my beatings?! Aren't you the one that's not scared?!" Brock mocked Dean once again. Dean stepped up in front of Brocks face "I'm not scared of you. And I did whatever I had to do to survive. I wasn't gonna let you continue the beating!" Dean screamed, holding his mid section. He then fell to one knee, wincing in pain. Brock knelt down, he put his hand on Deans stomach and gently picked him up, putting him back on his feet. He stayed close to Dean. "I...didn't want to hurt you" Brock whispered. Dean looked up into Brocks eyes "Then why?" Dean asked, whispering as well. "Because...because it's what everyone expects. Paul expects me to be a merciless dominating beast, which I am, but not when it comes to you, Dean." Brock whispered. "I just...I don't know what to do, Dean"

Brock covered his face with his hands. Dean removed Brocks hands away from his face. Dean put his hands behind Brocks neck, and tiptoed up. Brock placed one hand on the small of Deans back, pressing Deans body closer to his. Brock knelt down and captured Deans lips. Dean moaned into the kiss, wanting more. Brocks hands roamed Deans body as they were kissing. His hands traveled along Deans waist to his hips. They eventually broke it off in need of oxygen.

They were both breathing heavily, still dangerously close to each other. "Room with me, tonight or are you rooming with Reigns." Brock breathed out. "I'll room with you" Dean said, smiling.