Best Friends (Ruki x reader x Shu)

OK so this is like my first shu and ruki x reader story so...yeah any way you guys are best friends but they have feelings for you so here we go...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your Pov.
I was walking with ruki to the library cause we had to finish our home work but when we got there it was completely empty until I saw a certain lazy blonde on the chair sleeping I sighed and walked over to him."Shu~kun what are you doing "

Shu Pov.
I went to the library cause I heard that ruki was going to be at the library with (Y/N) all alone I hate him. I want (Y/N) all to myself but since all three of us are friends I can't be alone with her. I sat done on the chair and slept for an few minutes until I heard her angle like voice "Shu~kun what are you doing". I opened one of my eyes and I say her beautiful (E/C) eyes I couldn't help but blush I quickly looked away so she wouldn't see. " Nothing just wanted to go somewhere quiet".

Ruki's POV
Why is this sakamaki here I thought it was only going to be me and (Y/N) I sighed and sat down (Y/N) sat in between us we got out our homework and started to do it

~~~~~~~~~Time skip brought to you by Shu's amazing blonde hair~~~~~~

We finally finished our homework I looked over at (Y/N) and she looked tired I looked over at the sakamaki and saw that he was still asleep so I just looked at (Y/N) and said " (Y/N) I have something to tell you " "Yes ruki~kun" before I could say anything that sakamaki had to interrupt me "(Y/N) I like you " "No I like her" when I looked at (Y/N) she was a blushing mess.

(Y/N) Pov
When they said that I was a blushing mess I started to studder " I-I-I l-l-like you g-guys t-too." They looked at each other and sighed "fine I'll share with the sakamaki" ruki said "I'll share with the half blood too " they started to argue when I said "Guys I love you" they looked at me at started to blush then they said at the sametime "We love you too." and they both kissed me on the cheek I started to blush fifty shades of red. I love them and there the Best Friends I've ever had.