Break up part2

Ok this is part two of the break up scenario with the Mukami and tsukanamis (idk how to spell it)

Ruki: Your pov
I was looking Around for Ruki because I found his book that he carries around so much in the living room. Yuma told me he was in his room but he kinda looked off...Well whatever I started walking to his room but I stopped when a heard a moan it was feminine....No he's not- he can't.... I went closer and I heard moans and groans getting louder and louder. I took a deep breath and opened the door slowly to see Ruki having sex with another girl! I felt tears coming down my cheeks as I slammed the door close and ran to my room packing everything I had into my suitcase....I should have never trusted him....I hope I never see him again!

Kou: Your pov
Kou invited me to his concert he gave me a backstage pass so I could get in. I watched his concert and cheered for him so I went to get him a gift to congratulate him on his concert but when I asked his manager where he was she seemed nervous and said he was in his dressing room. I shrugged it off and went to his dressing room but when I opened the door I saw him making out with one of his background dancers. I started to tear up but I don't need him he's not worth my tears. I wiped them away and slammed the door close as the both stopped and looked at me with widen eyes, I glared at them as Kou got away from her and said "(Y-Y/N) I can expl-" "You can't explain anything Kou I saw it with my own two eyes! I'm done! We're over I never want to see you again!" I said as I opened the door and ran out of there...I've learned my lesson I hope

Yuma: (ok I got to tell you guys if he did cheat on you it probably be with his vegetable garden but if he cheated on you with a girl you would of threw tomatoes at him and ran out of there crying and he looked like this 🍅🍅🍅🍅)

Azusa: (Come on would he ever cheat on you, I mean with his knifes yeah but other than that he would never cheat on you he so adorable)

Carla: (ok we're back with the breaking up stuff) Your pov
I was walking around the mansion trying to find Carla today is our anniversary and he said he make dinner. Of course he said this two weeks ago but I thought he would remember. I asked shin where he was and he gave me a sad expression and said he was in his room but before I left he hugged me and said sorry for some reason I shrugged it off and left to his room but one I got there I heard moans and groans I slightly opened the door to him having sex with another girl. I started to cry and slammed the door hard running away to my room....How could he do this to me and it's our anniversary...I hope I never see him again!

Shin: (I got nothing for him I love him but I got nothing someone help me with this one)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok that's all I got for today I'll post later about laito b-day anyway see you soon readers
Love
Ama-chan💕