He does have feelings(Reiji x reader)

My first Reiji x reader story hope you guys like it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nobody's pov.
It was a quiet night at the mansion it was peaceful everyone was at school everyone except you and Reiji the reason why is because you're sick and Reiji was the only one who new what to do so here you laying in bed with a fever with Reiji taking care of you let's see what happens....

Your Pov
Uhhhh!!! I hate being a in bed for this long why did I get a fever man....at least Reiji gets to take care of me hahah serves him right. I was so lost in thought until I heard a knock on the door " Come in" as soon as I said that Reiji came in and had a bowl of soup in his hands "Here you need to eat this then I'll give you your medicine " "ok" but as I tried to get up my body won't let me get up " I can't get up" he looks at me then sighs "I'll help you " he puts the bowl on the dresser and helps me sit up " Thank you " he gives me the soup but I'm to weak to move he looks at me and sighs again he then feeds me. When I'm done eating he puts the bowl on the dresser " You have something on your face" "What we're" "Here" I then feel something warm on my lips but then I realized that the Reiji Sakamaki was kissing me. I soon kiss back as we parted " You do know I could get you sick" " Nonsense vampire can't get sick....I love you (Y/N)" "I love you too Reiji " who would have known that he does have feelings....

~~~~~~~~~~extra ending ~~~~~~~~
" HAHAHAHA vampires can't get sick good one Reiji " "Shut up" he said as he lays in bed with a fever and a runny nose " Yeah yeah I love you too..... "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how was that did I do good I hope I did any way until next time bye
Love
Ama~chan🌹💕❤️