Shu x Tsundere!!reader

OK so first Shu x reader story
(h/c) = hair color
(e/c) = eye color

3rd persons pov

You lived with the Sakamaki brothers u were just like Subaru the difference was u had (h/c) and (e/c) but you had your eye on a lazy classical music vampire but you didn't want to admit it because you were a tsundere even though you denied it. Well anyway you were walking around the sakamaki mansion until you heard a violin so you walked to were the sound was until you ended up at the music room when you opened the door you saw Shu playing the violin you thought it was the most beautiful thing you ever heard but you wouldn't admit it you were so lost in thought that you didn't hear him stop playing until he said " Are you just going to stand there". You blushed and said "U-um....I-I-I" "*sighs* trouble some women did you like it" " Y-yeah" You looked away Shu teleports to were u are and grabs ur chin " Don't look away" You blush even more your face is redder than Ayatos hair " Your such a tsundere" "N-no I'm n-not" suddenly Shu kisses u and u blush harder but slowly melt into the kiss. Shu pulls away first and says "I love you (y/n)" You blush " I-I l-love you t-too" "My little tsundere" "Shut up!!!"

Diabolik lovers scenarios and oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara