when u guys break up part 1

Alright this is my first scenario so don't judge ok and there's going to
Be a part 2 plus a make up scenario including the mukamis and tsukanamis maybe kino so here we go
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shuu: As I walked down the halls of the mansion I decided to see my lazy a** boyfriend. When I arrived at the door, I hear moans and groans through the door. Being the curious person I am I opened the door to see Shuu having sex with another girl. I started to cry and yelled " It's over!". VI gathered all my things and left. I saw Shuu stumble a bit to put his clothes on and ran out of that mansion for good...
(Sorry if it was short)

Reiji: I was on my way to my table wear otaku boyfriends room to ask him if he can help me with my homework and when I got there I heard a moan through the door. Being the curious person I am I opened the door to see Reiji making out with another girl and his hands all over her. I dropped my book (that was for homework) and saw Reiji stop and look at me "(Y/N) I can expla-" "There's no need to saying anything were over Reiji I hope I never see you again! " I yelled and ran to my room crying and packed my stuff and left that stupid mansion for good.
(Sorry again for any mistakes or if it's too short)

Ayato: Ayato asked me to go make his some takoyaki (you know him) so I headed down to the kitchen and made them. When I finished I headed up to his room to give him the Takoyaki, until I heard moans through the door. Me being curious I opened the door to see Ayato making out with Yui and biting her half naked self. Tears of frustration stream down my face as I said "Here's your takoyaki Ayato..... And I hope you enjoy it with this slut!" I finished s I threw the takoyaki at his face. I ran to my room to gather all my stuff and left the mansion for good...

Kanato: I was in Kanato room bed he was yelling at me for no reason I just wanted to ask him something but all of a sudden he started to yell " YOU WORTHLESS MORTAL I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH TEDDY!!! WHY AM I EVEN DATING YOU IF YOU DONT LISTEN!!! " then be slapped me really hard and I fell to the floor as I held my cheek I started to cry and said "F-Fine if that's how you feel then I'll go ". I got up and ran out of their as fast as I could never wanting to see him again...

Laito: (Do I really have to write this you know him already)

Subaru: (he would never cheat on you I mean he's a marshmallow he's too soft)