The Next Day

Journal entry #3

This is the second day since I've started writing in this journal. It seems better each day. Writing out my feelings and thoughts, so I don't have to hide them or keep them buried in the darkest parts of my heart.

Today was pretty normal. Or well, as normal as it can be when you have different personas. I got up this morning, and my Dad had breakfast ready for me. It was yummy, and I felt happy until I had to go to school.

My Dad dropped me off at the door, and I walked quickly through the hallways to my locker. I found my best friend as fast as I could, but its sort of hard when its a big high school filled with either unfriendly people or people who just don't care.

Madelynn and I rushed off to Algebra II and I was yet again bored out of my mind. Math isn't my favorite subject, and partly because I never understood it. So normally I either spent the class period passing notes with Madelynn, taking a nap or trying to listen so I could pretend to understand.

The rest of my classes seemed like a blur except for the ones I actually liked. But it was kind of hard to space out during History because of all the people throwing paper at me or giving me those weird looks and hushed whispers I know all too well.

Luckily, once the bell rang I hurried off to the cafeteria to grab my food but since Madelynn left early, I just took my food and sat outside. I prefer the peace and quiet of outside if I don't have anyone to talk to. Well, let's just say I'm not the social type and I won't go talk to someone randomly.

After lunch, I forget what the rest of the school day was like... Maybe I blacked out or my other persona took over. I just remember that when I got home I was so terribly exhausted and didn't want to deal with that torture they call homework.

So here I am now, curled up in bed, writing in this journal of mine and expressing myself. Although, now I'm starting to wonder what would happen if my other personas wrote in here. Would I have flashbacks if I read what the wrote? Or would I be terribly embarrassed and mad at what they did when I was gone?

************************************************************

A/N: Wow! This is a new record for this story, because before I wrote this Author's Note, I had 411 words, and the one before that was only 312! XD So, I wanna say a big thank you to Jubilee_1596 for encouraging me to write more about her day. And hopefully, each time I write a new section, I'll be able to make it longer.