NEW! - CUPID'S COUNTDOWN

Hello ladies,

With valentine's day fast approaching, I've teamed up with the incomparable @MichelleJoQuinn to create a new sexy vday short story. This is an idea I've had rattling around in my head for almost a full year and am now giving serious consideration to expanding into a full novel. So, for those of you whom enjoyed the seduction of Tristan Shade, I'd like to present a new and equally tantalizing hero for your reading pleasure:

As a celebrated adult film star made infamous for breathing life into the literary hero's of popular romance fiction, Marco Luna is the embodiment of female fantasies come to life. His business is passion, sex and desire. But love? Love is the last thing Marco thinks he deserves. Or will ever possess. All he wants is a woman who can see him. The man beneath the many facades he portrays. And to be deemed worthy.Vinessa Hillis has flown halfway around the world to attend a coveted Valentine's Day event hosted by the crème de la crème of the adult industry with one goal in mind: be open to possibilities. Two years following the death of her husband, her first and only love, she's ready to move on. This solo trip is about new beginnings, and seizing back her sexuality. Marco Luna, is the man responsible for rekindling that flame. She's a fan of his work. A great admirer of his body. And as a kindred spirit, she sees the broken man beneath the glamour and gloss.  This is a story about two people from very different worlds, who come together in the most unlikely of circumstances, and explores that inexplicable connection few of us find and rarely experience. ***

If this is something you find stimulating, swing on over to Hearts On Sleeves and dive in. There's new entries coming daily from some of Wattpad's finest, so be sure to add the anthology to your libraries and enjoy from now until March. :)

https://www.wattpad.com/215026559-hearts-on-sleeves-a-valentine%27s-day-anthology