Hello! *Author's Note*

Hello my wonderful #STARlings!

My name is Fallon DeMornay, and this book is my first work of fiction posted here. This was originally intended for the 50 Shades Cosmo fanfic contest, but eventually grew into something else entirely.

So if there are any evocative similarities (mainly in the first couple of chapters - now you know why. 

Thanks to the lovely praise of a loyal few, I decided to continue this piece. 

Also, please note (VERY IMPORTANT - that is the unedited rough draft).  I only write each chapter in a couple of hours and spend only enough time to do a pass over for spelling, grammar and obvious writing blunders. But mistakes are ALWAYS a possibility with something that isn't professionally polished and edited.

With that said, I hope you enjoy the read and don't forget to toss a vote or a comment whereever you feel moved or touched. I do my absolute best to respond and will be happy to answer any burning questions you might have. About this or anything, really.

Feel free to add my writing page on Facebook or Twitter (both under Fallon DeMornay) or updates and snippets of other works, some of which may or may not be posted here in due course.

Everything here is 100% my own work and I ask that you respect my creative property. No copying, posting or appropriating, please. And should anyone happen to see this story pop up elsewhere, let me know and I'll release the hounds on them. :)

Ciao for now and happy reading!!

Fallon DeMornay