Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Tell me If you like the story.

I try and forget about Anna as I round the corner, I also try and forget about the warm black jumper in my bag which Anna has, as the cold wind blows against my exposed skin. I immediately wrapped my arms around my uncover stomach feeling the cold metal of my stomach piercing against my arm.

I could hear footsteps again but they aren’t Anna’s they are two heavy and aren’t the click of heels no these are the sounds of heavy boots hitting the ground with a dull thump making my heart race maybe I am just over reacting I mean it could be anyone.

I pull my hood up and glance around, while still keeping a normal pace. I see a black tall figure which makes my heart race it’s him. I quickly fasten my pace without running I now wish I hadn’t come out here alone, that Anna was still wit me but that was selfish I didn’t want others to waste their precious time protecting me and I didn’t want Anna to get hurt I would rather it be me.

I took the turn and realized straight away that I had turned too early into the wrong alley this one led to a dead end. I couldn’t turn around now or else he would get me. I mean maybe I was wrong and getting paranoid, maybe this is the right alley or better yet I am imagining the footsteps and the shadowy tall figure but these were all fake fantasies to give make me feel fake safety I was only kidding myself it was him and I knew it.

I kept walk getting faster and faster maybe there was another alleyway leading off from this one. I was wrong and all my fake fantasies were crushed as I came to the end of the alley where a solid brick wall stood with a little bit of ivy growing on it and as I turned around and saw the shadowy tall figure. I saw the whites of his teeth as he smiled and heard my own gasp as he stopped and stood right in front of me.

“Kara I’ve missed you.” He said putting his hands on the wall on ever sides of me face, making me flinch I was trapped.

“Wayneyou should go the others will be here any minute I just texted them.” I lied as he leaned in our noses almost touching.

“Liar, you left your bag with Anna I saw it slung over her shoulder, your red bag with your phone in it.” He said smiling as he pulled my hood down and grabbing a lock of my long wavy brown hair spinning it in his finger.

“You know I hate it when you hide your beautiful face in that hood.” He said his other hand sliding down the wall. My hair whipping around my face as the harsh wind picks up.

“Waynefuck off.” I whispered I would be strong and not scare which would be a whole lot easier if I wasn’t so damn terrified.Wayneactually growled like a savage dog when he heard the words come out of my mouth.

“You should talk to your boyfriend with a little more respect.” He says his voice edged and decorated with anger his green eyes going hard.

“You’re not my boyfriend.” I whisper less confident.

“I am until I say I’m not.” He says angrily grabbing my waist holding tight if I was lucky it wouldn’t bruise, but I had never been lucky.

“Now be a good girlfriend.” He whispers before crashing his lips onto mine and pushing my already short hoodie up with one hand a little revealing my black bra while the other held my waist tightly his thumb tracing my tattoo he had always been mesmerized by it.

I gasp in surprise and fear which he takes as entrance into my mouth as he slips his tongue in and crawling ever inch of my mouth making me want to gag. His hands go up a little further up making me feel dirty. That’s it.