Chapter Five - Part One

Chapter 5 Part One

Hope you ENJOY.

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

READ

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“This case is dismissed, Kara Norrie you may go”

The sound of shuffling chairs filled the room as everyone pushed their seats back, and stood up. I didn’t seem to be able to join them in this action neither could my uncle it seemed, for he still sat on the benches above, staring at me not once glancing away. I was shocked my mind was spinning unable to connect the dots. I was free? My uncle actually did it? I wasn’t going to juvy?

A hand was tugging at my arm, sounds that seemed far off whispering to me. Asking me why I was still sitting and telling me that it was my time to go. What I thought as a court case turned out to be something like a hearing, my uncle must have pulled a lot of strings. It was a decision on whether I would actually go to court, jury and all. The hearing seemed to have finished in a flash, I told the judge what happened and he hardly blinked an eye, hardly even looked at me as he kept glancing at my uncle in the stands. Looking highly pleased with himself. Where did my uncle find him? Bad judges were hardly common, quite the opposite.

I slowly stood up, my uncle mirroring my movements like a creepy mime. I felt sick, dirty and the feeling increased as the judge offered a smile, in my direction. I had to get out of here. Walking towards the door I ignored my uncle calling my name, trying to get my attention. People were already filling into the court room ready for the next case. Entering the hallway I mixed in with the crowd of people, trying to blend in. Not far off I could hear my uncle shouting, the anger in his voice tipped me off that it was him. “KARA”

Walking towards the door that had ‘Ladies Bathroom’ written on the front, this was my escape, a place I could calm down in. Before opening the door I glanced around making sure my uncle was not in sight, pushing the door open with one hand, I gave the two women who stood in the corner a dirty look. They just turned away and retreated further into their corner. I spun around and faced the mirror, I released my hair from its prison and it fell down in dark waves around my face. Taking in my appearance I grimaced, especially at my clothes. God, I looked like a respectable woman. I was no such thing

Quickly undoing the top three buttons and the last four of my white button up shirt, baring skin each time I moved. Leaving one still done up so as to cover my bra, I pushed down the waist of my pants exposing bare skin. Looking at my self in the mirror, I nodded in satisfaction. Brushing a loose strand behind my ear, I felt more like me every second. Glancing at the two women, who stood in the corner they had suddenly stopped whispering. They were now staring at me looking me up and down, the tallest of the pair gave me a dirty look. One which could rival my own, staring at my showing boobs the look on her face said it all, she thought I looked indecent, that I was indecent and she wasn’t the only one who thought so. The shortest was staring at my bare stomach, specifically my belly ring. Maybe that was her secret, that she wanted one.

Hearing the noise of the bathroom door swing open, I jerked my head in its direction. Standing in the doorway was my uncle. “Whoa we have to have some boundaries; this is the girl’s bathroom. You should leave.” I said staring him in the eye, long enough for him to glance away. “Kara we need to talk.”

“But we are talking.” I said. A slight smile broke out on my uncle’s face. Hiding it quickly he scowled at me. “There is a condition for what I did today.” He whispered carefully glancing at the women still in the bathroom.