Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Hope you like.

------------------------------------------------------

Jayden's POV

It seemed that everyone in the alley was frozen as none of us moved as Kara turned right out of the alley the girl stopped struggling against Dylan. They now stood still. The only sign of life in the alley was each of our chests moving up and down, and the guy on the floor moaning.

Suddenly one of the guys moved forwards and kicked the guy in the ground hard making him roll over on his back with a loud huge groan, Dylan and James quickly took charge of the situation and dragged  the guy off the guy on the floor. “Your protecting this scum after what he’s done to her.” He yelled at James and Dylan there was another long silence only the sound of the guy moaning, the girl sobbing and the guy who had gaveWayne the ferocious kick breathing heavily.

“What are we going to do with him?” James whispered to Dylan looking at the guy on the ground.

“We can’t leave him here.” Dylan answered simply not suggesting anything useful at all.

“Of course we can!” I yelled hearing the anger in my own voice, I guess I cared.

Everyone seemed to have not noticed me till now, as they all looked at me surprised as if I had just appeared from nowhere.

“No Dylan’s right Kare wouldn’t want him to be left here bleeding to death.” The second guy said the one that I had recognized as the lead male dancer.

“Well why not?” I shouted angrily.

“Kare wouldn’t wish that on the worst person in the world.” I heard the girl say but it was barely a whisper maybe I heard wrong I mean it didn’t make sense why wouldn’t Kara want Wayne to hurt after what he did to her, but I knew I hadn’t heard wrong as I saw the determined expression on the girl’s face she wouldn’t do anything to upset Kara I could see that and I instantly liked her.

“We could ditch him at the hospital you know press the doorbell and run.” James suggested with a hard expression.

Without even talking everyone seemed to agree I moved forward with the other four guys we all grabbed the guy on the floor not at all gently. We took our time to lift him in the places where he was hurting making him groan and hiss in pain.

In between the five of us we carried the guy back to the parking lot, outside the ware-house with the girl shuffling behind us silent except for the occasional sob she was more upset about Kara been hurt then Kara was well that is what it looked like. I could read people well and guessed that Kara would never show her pain to anyone, maybe not even herself.

We dumped the guy in the back of a van who belonged to the guy who had kicked him before, from what I had heard between them the guy’s name wasTrent, the guy who had been the lead dancer for the guys was called Billy and the girl’s Anna.

After we had dumped Wayne rather roughly in the truck Trent gave him one more punch and delivered the warning that if he went near Kara again or if he told the cops that it was us he would get worse his exact words were: “If you dare ever go f*ucking near Kare again or f*cking tell on us to the cops I will personally put you down like a f*cking dog.” I think the word ‘dog’ suitedWaynewell. (Nothing against dogs they are awesome)

Trent and Billy both got in the truck planning to ditch Wayne off on a street corner a block away from the hospital where the CTV camera’s weren’t working then to call from a public phone booth tipping the police to a bloodied person on that street.