Chapter 13

Chapter 13

warning: implied nsfw stuff happens but not...not involving both of them. if you know what I mean. STAYING AT A TEEN RATING!

oOo

The first thing Murdoc notices when the haze of sleep begins to fade is that he's having trouble breathing. He gasps, heated puffs of air just barely managing to escape between his chapped lips.

There's a constant heavy weight pressing against his midsection and groin, its tantalizing heat providing comfort in his otherwise distressing predicament.

He feels himself grow hard but he doesn't move.

Behind closed eyes he sees bright flashing lights and vibrant colors. There's a mouth breathing hotly against his exposed neck, lips brushing against it every so often and he feels a moan build in his chest.

There's a figure pressed flush against him, between his spread legs and in his bleary tiredness he hooks a leg around their waist, desperate for the contact. This simple action causes the pressure on his groin to intensify and he wants to rut against it, he wants to moan openly but before he can do that a snore erupts from the mouth on his neck and he snaps his eyes open.

Bright, harsh sunlight appears above him, which he finds strange because usually there are clouds there. And they're usually dark and bleak.

Then he looks to the side and sees blue. Blue hair. He can't see the face because it's pressed to his neck.

Then he looks down. His leg is still hooked around that waist and he remembers.

Murdoc shoots up, violently shoves the singer off of himself and he scrambles into the front of the vehicle.

"Augh!" 2D cries out, nearly tumbling to the floor of the car in surprise. "Wha'? Where?"

"It's morning." Murdoc informs, voice straining as he tries to will his erection away. "We need to backtrack properly and get home." He hears rustling in the back seat and panics. "Stay back there!"

A pause.

"...Why?" 2D asks from behind, his tone sounding unsure. "Is something wrong?"

"No. Just go back to sleep, dullard." he mutters bitterly, shifting uncomfortably in his seat, adjusting his pants. "You're obviously still delirious and will serve me absolutely no use in your current state."

Another pause.

"Um...okay, then." 2D says, surrendering.

Murdoc starts the car and drives off without waiting for it to warm up.

oOo

It doesn't take long for the two of them to get home. Pulling into his parking space, Murdoc parks the car and turns it off, gripping the steering-wheel as if it were the only thing keeping him sane. He takes a moment to collect himself, rubbing his bony fingers across his tired cheeks before clambering into the backseat, shaking 2D awake.

"Wake up, 2D."

The singer's eyes snap open and he jumps, kicking his legs fearfully, narrowly missing the bassist.

"W-What? What, huh?" he asks, sitting up, looking around wildly. His gaze moves to the bassist. "..Where?...Hey?"

"Hey." Murdoc repeats, smirking. "We're back."

2D's expression brightens at this, eyes showing a bit more clarity. "Really? What time is it?"

Murdoc snorts, rolling his eyes. "Rrreally." he drawls, moving away from the singer and exits the car. "And it's high noon, dent face. Y'might as well get started on your day, yeah?"