Losin You

(Present)
Tim's P.O.V: Have you ever loved a girl to the point where when you lose her you lose your whole life? I never thought that would happen in my life but I was wrong. If the girls never went out that night, she would still be here. The girls aren't the same bubbly girls they where. I can't even look at Maggie and not see Faith and Maggie's basically a living skeleton. Gracie doesn't talk to anyone except when Maggie and her are fighting about that night. Poor Audrey is clueless on why all this happens and only wants to be with Maggie and looks at everyone like they don't know the true pain. I still blame myself for not being there to protect Faith or Maggie, but I guess like they say you have to live with your mistakes.
(6 months before)
Faith's P.O.V: "Girls lets go, you're going to be late." I yelled up to Maggie and Audrey. Things have been pretty hectic ever since we dropped Gracie off at college. Tim's still finishing up his tour which leaves me watch the girls. The girls came running down the stairs with their backpacks. "Bye Mom." Maggie yelled before running out the door. "Bye. Ok Audrey are you ready to go?" "Yeah, but can I please just stay home. Kids are being mean to me at school." She pleaded. "I thought they stopped when you went to the headmasters office." I said turning towards her. "They did but when dad left for his tour and him never being home, they started teasing me saying y'all were getting a divorce." Audrey said starting to cry. "Honey you know your dad and I would never get a divorce. Don't listen to those kids, they have nothing better to do." "I guess." "Ok come on you're going to be late." I said hugging her. After I dropped Audrey off at the middle school I headed back to the house. When I opened the front door, to my surprise Tim was standing her. "Hi babe." I said walking over to him. "Hey hon." "I missed you." I whispered wrapping my arms around him. "I did too. How are the girls?" "Maggie's the same, never home and when she is she's was talking to Theo." "I sure missed a lot with her." Tim said laughing. "Audrey apparently is dealing with those boys at school again" I said looking into Tim's eyes. "I thought they stopped." Tim asked looking at me weird. "I did too, but with you never being home they started to say we were getting a divorce." I said starting to cry. "Honey it's ok. We will work it out." Tim said kissing me. We kissed for a few more minutes till my phone rang.