Chapter 4

Naomi must have moaned at least three times already within the first forty-five seconds of the kiss. The kiss was hard, and lustful, and not once did they break for air. She didn't know where she was until her back knocked into the wall behind her forcefully, which only spiked her excitement more. She locked her arms around his neck, drawing him closer to her scorched body. As if her action was an open invitation, his hands pried between their plastered bodies to cup her breasts. She had to admit even thought she hated the kid for everything he put her through he was a good kisser. Of course she'd never admit that sober, she would go to her grave denying how sexy he was.

His lips worked hers, pulling and tugging as his tongue slipped it's way through. Another moan escaped, but Naomi wasn't sure if it was her or him. All she tasted was beer and wasn't sure if it was herself she tasted, but it was sweet and toxic all at once. In some part of her conscious mind, Naomi knew what she was doing and where it was heading. Darryl had a notorious reputation with many of the girls from Curtis High, and took any opportunity that was given to him never to disappoint. But that wasn't the point, if Tameeka thought she could steal her man from right under her nose, there was no harm in borrowing Darryl for the night.

As the kiss lingered toward an end, they both pulled away, bodies still plastered together, hands still glued to whatever they molded. Both shock and lust were written into their faces. Naomi looked off to the side, seeing a few blurred faces staring at what could have been an X-rated film. She looked back at Darryl, his gaze never leaving hers, his dark eyes seemingly ablazed. There was an unspoken demand in his eyes as they gazed at each other. As he licked his swollen lips, she felt a torch ignite in her entire core. She wasn't sure if it was her state of mind, but Naomi knew if they slept together tonight she would not regret it.

It surprised her as he reached behind him and unlocked her hands from around his neck, but it surprised her even more when he took her hand and started leading her toward the stairs. Excitement and anxiety began to take its toll.

"W-Wait!" she slurred, stopping abruptly in the midst of the dancing crowd.

"What now?" he asked a bit irritated.

"Where...are you taking me?"

He narrowed his eyes and snapped sarcastically, "We're gonna go into the kitchen and make some pancakes."

"Darryl..." she started in protest.

Suddenly his hands were on her hips and his lips inches away from hers. His eyes pierced into hers as he gave her a gentle peck. She shivered as his lips moved toward her ear.

"Now here's what's gonna happen..." he whispered in a smooth and seductive voice as his hands simmered down to her butt. "...You and I are gonna go upstairs...pick any room you want...and take off our clothes...and then..." he whispered between many light kisses at her neck.

"And then?" she sighed.

"Do I have to explain everything to you?" he asked amused. Naomi didn't know how to respond, so she just kept her mouth shut and remained still as Darryl continued working his lips at her neck line. And before she knew it, they were making a drunken bee line toward the stairs.

                                            ---------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Naomi bolted for the bed and removed the pins holding hair tightly in its place, there was a sudden doubt in Darryl's mind that he wouldn't be able to handle her. But as easily as that thought came into mind, he easily discarded it. He had been stiff since the first five minutes he'd been at the party, and he refused to wait any longer for a release.