One

Jimin walked into school with his head hung low. He knew today was going to be shitty without his older hyung, who decided to sleep all day. Who was now at home snuggled on the couch with Jimin's duvet blanket over him, he always stole it. Stupid hyung....

Jimin knew he was going to miss Yoongi, he always did when the older boy wasn't at school because he had decided today wasn't his day to get up from his comfort place.

After walking into his first class, English, and plopping himself down on the uncomfortable plastic chair he laid his head down on the desk, closing his eyes. He wished he had done the same as Yoongi and stayed home, snuggling with his older hyung.

He smiled as he thought of how when he was alone with Yoongi that the older would become suddenly soft and ask Jimin to cuddle. It was really cute and Jimin loved it when Yoongi was like that. But he disliked it when Yoongi was his usual grumpy self.

Even though that was how Yoongi was, it worried Jimin. Lately Yoongi had become excessively grumpy and possessive over Jimin, even though the grumpy bit was how Yoongi was, it confused Jimin why he was acting like a three year old and not wanting Jimin to be around anyone else.

All thoughts of Yoongi ran out of his mind when he was slapped on the back harshly from his other older hyung, Jin. He looked up at Jin, glaring.

"What?!" Jimin growled, shrugging Jin's hand off of him. He just wanted to be left alone.

Jin frowned at the younger, not expecting to be talked rudely at, it wasn't how he usually spoke to his hyung. Something was definitely going on. And Jin was going to find out.

"Are you okay?" Jin questioned, taking a seat beside Jimin.

Jimin sighed, annoyed that Jin was questioning his behaviour. He didn't want to be here. He just wanted to go home and not be questioned. This was all Yoongi's fault, for not being here. It confused him that he missed Yoongi so much.

"No." Jimin slowly nibbled on his bottom lip, fiddling with his fingers.

"Is it because Yoongi isn't here?!" Jin asked, raising an eyebrow.

This was unlike Jimin he usually didn't care that Yoongi wasn't at school. But something had been going on with both of them lately. Yoongi had been more grumpy when Jimin hung out with other people and Jimin had become more worried about Yoongi. Jin knew they were close but not this close.

It was so strange that all of the boys of their small group of seven were questioning what type of relationship they both shared. Of course it was only brotherly, right?

"I-I guess it is....." Jimin bit his lip harder, still trying to figure out was wrong with him. "I don't know what's going on with me?!"

"Jimin...do you perhaps like Yoongi?" Jin questioned, it wasn't possible right, "I mean, do you have a crush on him?"

Jimin flushed, he started coughing choking on his own saliva, "No!!!!!! Of course not! I'm not gay!"

Jin nodded his head, not questioning Jimin's answer. Jimin however was battling his inner thoughts. Did he really like Yoongi...

*

Jimin walked in his house along side Taehyung and Jin who also lived with him and Yoongi. All of them threw their backpacks on the ground and shouted out to Yoongi.

"Yoongi!"

Jimin was so excited to finally see Yoongi after the agonising day of not seeing him. All he wanted to do now was cuddle. He just needed to get rid of Taehyung, he didn't need to with Jin because Jin had already gone up to his room.

Both Jimin and Taehyung walked into the living room. Jimin grinned as he saw Yoongi's sleeping figure his head resting on his neck pillow and his body under Jimin's duvet blanket. He was so cute. Jimin sat on the floor and admired him.

"Ugh! He's asleep again," Taehyung groaned, before running over to Yoongi and pinching his cheeks, "Wakey, Wakey!!"

Yoongi shot up and glared at Taehyung. Imaging himself ripping into Taehyung and murdering him.

"I will literally beat you up right now!"

Jimin couldn't help smile as Yoongi threatened to bash Taehyung, because he woke poor Yoongi up from his deep slumber.

"Yah!!! Tae!! I was having a good dream!!" Yoongi screamed, throwing his beloved neck pillow at Taehyung before realising what he did and hobbling after it, he slowly picked it up before hugging it closely to him.

Jimin snorted as Yoongi whispered sweet nothings to it. Jimin shook his head in disbelieve, Yoongi loved his neck pillow more than his fellow brothers. Oh how I wished I was that neck pillow...

Shaking the weird thought from his brain Jimin quickly tuned back into the shouting match. Laughing as Taehyung just stood there with a goofy grin on his face.

"Yeah I bet that dream was about Jimin-ssi!" Taehyung retorted. "We all know you want his sexy ass!"

Jimin blushed hard, his face turning an obvious bright pink. There was no way what Taehyung said be true, could it. Plus, did Jimin really have a sexy ass?!

Yoongi screamed and through his neck pillow at Taehyung again, blushing furiously. The pillow hit Taehyung straight in the face with a big 'thwack' sound.

Yoongi flopped back on the couch where he slept and hid under my duvet blanket that he kept stealing. He was a weird hyung. Taehyung whined and called out for Jin, leaving the living room.

Jimin sat there awkwardly on the floor, still blushing like a madman. What were these feelings that I'm now feeling? Could I have a crush on Yoongi? No way! We are just brothers!

Yoongi let out a frustrated sigh before flinging the duvet blanket off of his face and looking at Jimin with pleading eyes, "Jiminnie! Come snuggle with me!"

Jimin blushed hard once again and slowly got up from his place, walking towards Yoongi. Yoongi held up the blanket and Jimin slowly slipped in beside him, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's waist.

Jimin bit his lip as Yoongi placed the blanket over them and snuggled into Jimin sighing contently. This is what Jimin loved about Yoongi one minute he was a grumpy grandpa then the next he's a cuddly baby kitten.

Yoongi slowly rubbed Jimin's back. His hand making slow circles, making Jimin's shirt rise slowly. Jimin sighed heavily.

"I missed you."

Yoongi smiled as he heard that, he had also missed stupid Jimin. It made Yoongi feel giddy with the thought of Jimin missing him.

"I missed you too."

Jimin smiled before gasping and pressing himself tightly against Yoongi. Yoongi was now rubbing Jimin's bare skin and it surprised Jimin. Yoongi smirked at this, he loved when he affected Jimin in that way.

Jimin relaxed as Yoongi held him tightly, no longer worried Yoongi would push him away and shout at him. Jimin's thoughts raced of why Yoongi was making him feel this way.

Jimin was now starting to realise his feelings. He was falling for Yoongi...

Yoongi on the other hand was still oblivious to his feeling and still thought of Jimin as a really close friend. A really close friend that he loved messing with.

_______________________

First Chapter doneeeee. I hope you like this. I tried so hard to make this great and holy moly I got the feels really badly in this. Aghhh.

It's so hard for me not to just let them make out straight away. *Talks to myself* Bish sorry you need to calm down and wait.

Anyways thanks for readinggggggggg!!!!

Love, Alyssa.