Seven

Jimin arrived at his mother's place within three hours since he last spoke to her over the phone. He couldn't wait to be able to tell his mother all his problems and how he felt for Yoongi. He sighed at the thought of Yoongi, who had been ringing him and texting him non stop. He didn't want to talk to him at the moment, but didn't want to worry him any further so he sent a text to Jin.

Chimmy: I'm going to be staying over at my mum's for awhile, don't worry about me. Tell Yoongi I'm sorry...

Jin-dah: okay stay save Jimminie..

Chimmy: I will.

Jimin walked into the house greeted by the nice smell of freshly baked cupcakes and couldn't help but smile. He had missed his mother's cooking.

"Jimin is that you?" Jimin's mother called out, earning a chuckle form Jimin.

"Yes mum it's me!"

Jimin walked into the kitchen and was greeted with a massive hug from his mother. He leant his head on her shoulder and sighed heavily.

"Oh baby boy, how are you doing?" His mum asked.

Jimin frowned, hugging her tighter, "No, I'm hurting."

"What happened?" Jimin's mother pulled away from the hug and studied his face, her heart breaking as his eyes started to water and his lips quivered.

"Yoongi happened...."

**

Yoongi had been crying all night, cuddled up to Jin because Eomma Jin didn't want one of his gorgeous children to be alone as he cried his eyes out.

Yoongi had been told by Jin that Jimin was at his mother's place, although Yoongi was happy that Jimin was safe he still was upset for hurting Jimin.

He has realised that kissing Hoseok was the biggest mistake of his life, even though it was a dare but he still felt that he had betrayed Jimin in the worst possible way.

He hated himself for that. Because Jimim was his life and he didn't want to hurt that chubby squishy sweetheart.

Yoongi wanted nothing more than to be with Jimin and he was wondering if he started running now would he make it before nightfall. Probably not.

Sighing he hugged Jin's sleeping figure tighter, glad he had some comfort.

**

"So he kissed Hoseok?" Jimin's mum gasped, "what a prick!"

"Mum!" Jimin laughed, "don't be mean!"

"What? No one hurts my baby, especially not my future son-in-law!" His mum said, giving Jimin a firm look. "Want me to bet his ass?"

"No mum. We aren't dating so I have no right to be mad at him," Jimin sighed, rubbing his forehead, "he doesn't even like me in that way either."

"How do you know?" His mum questioned, smirking.

She knew Yoongi held the same feelings as Jimin did, he had been so obvious with his action that she was melting over it. She had watched Yoongi flirt with Jimin the whole entire day and still Jimin was too bloody dim minded that he didn't realise that the boy he was crushing on was in love with him.

"Because he doesn't" Jimin said, getting frustrated. Why didn't Yoongi like him?

"Didn't he run after you?" His mum asked.

"Well yeah, but what does that have to-?!" Jimin spoke before getting cut off.

"Then he liked you, he wouldn't of ran after you otherwise. Yoongi may be a bloody twat but he isn't one to let the person he loves run off on him!"

"He isn't in love with me!" Jimin said, confused with what his mother was saying.

"Oh he so is!"

______________________

Oh my god I'm such a bad author, I'm sorry for not updating in for bloody ever. And this chapter is so short and crappy but o wanted to update this story because I haven't had the heart to delete it, so I'm trying to continue. I'm such a horrible writer.

~ disappointed in ones self ~