Five

Let's just say everyone's hopes and dreams were shattered when Yoongi's and Jimin's near kiss was fatally ruined by none other than Namjoon. Namjoon had broken one of Yoongi's favourite trophies from a rap battle he had won at the age of fourteen.

Namjoon sighed as he stared at the broke pieces of Yoongi's trophies on the floor. In his case all he had done was put his hand near it and it had just suddenly flung itself on the floor. When in reality he had been fiddling with it and had accidentally pushed it from its place ending in a smashed trophy.

Yoongi sighed as he looked at his broken trophy, he got up off of Jimin who was still flustered and not able to move from his spot. Yoongi grabbed a dust pan and brush and swept up the remains of his trophy. Once he put them in the bin he sat down on the couch, the air filling with awkward silence.

"Let's watch a movie!" Taehyung shrieked and everyone nodded in agreement.

Taehyung got up and chose a movie, putting it in the DVD player and turning the TV on. Everyone got comfortable before Jimin had the chance to try and get away from Yoongi. The only available spot was next to Yoongi. Jimin groaned and trudged over to the spot, plopping himself beside Yoongi who was frowning.

Did Jimin not like him that much?!

The thought had made Yoongi depressed again, resulting in a few stray tears falling down his face as the movie started. Jimin had noticed and slipped his hand into Yoongi's hand, gripping it tightly. Yoongi jumped in suprise, glancing at Jimin who gave him a small smile before looking back at the television.

Neither Yoongi or Jimin had been watching the movie though, which was Sinister 2, all they did was glance at each other when they thought neither was look. So basically while everyone shrieked and cried because of the scary movie, Yoongi and Jimin sat in there small bubble contently enjoying each other's presence.

The fact of the matter was they both had feelings for each other. The only problem was neither of them knew they felt the same way for each other and Jimin still had a girlfriend. Whether he was going to break up with her or not, Jimin didn't know.

The movie ended and everyone once again sat in silence. Jimin still held Yoongi's hand, for some reason he didn't have the heart to remove his hand from Yoongi's. It felt so right to have Yoongi's hand in his.

"What are we going to do know?" Jin asked, looking at everyone, his eyes stopping at Yoongi's and Jimin's hands making him smirk.

"How about a party?! I heard there is one down the street, plus it is Yoongi's birthday might aswell get some free alcohol!!" Hoseok suggested.

"Of course you'd think of alcohol," Namjoon rolled his eyes, "but it sure sounds good right now."

Everyone agreed and stood up, making their way outside and getting into separate cars. After convincing Jin that he wasn't going to drink Jungkook got a lift with Jimin, Yoongi and Taehyung. While Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok went in a separate car.

By the time they had parked the cars in front of the house and everyone had gotten out of the cars, they found themselves in a house filled with upbeat music and swaying bodies.

Tae being Tae ran off with Jungkook following behind which made Jin screech and follow them both. Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok all stood in the middle of what appeared to be a living room looking around. A guy came around and offered them each drinks and they gladly accepted it, downing it in one to. They looked at each other while grinning and separated from each other.

Yoongi was the one to go and visit the kitchen where the alcohol was, ending up drinking more than enough alcohol to give him a horrible hangover in the morning. Jimin and Hoseok were dancing with a bunch of people. Namjoon had decided to look for Jin because he didn't want to be a loner.

By the end of the night every single one of them ended up in a bedroom with five other people in a game of truth or dare. Jungkook and Taehyung had finished spanking each other's ass after a stupid dare from Hoseok.

Minjae a chick who had randomly walked in with one of her friends Manny seeing them all playing the game and decided to join had just finished declaring her love for her best friend. So now it was her turn to truth of dare someone. She turned to Yoongi and smirked.

"Truth or dare!"

"Dare!"

Yoongi had answered her without a second thought, how bad could it be anyway? He wasn't worried, the worst thing that could probably happen is him declaring his crush on Jimin.

"I dare you to make out with.... Him!"

Minjae had slowly pointed to Hoseok who's sat there wide eyed staring at Yoongi. Yoongi gulped... holy crap. Jimin was not happy with this dare and was silently hoping Yoongi would refuse. However his hope was short lived as Yoongi moved closer to Hoseok and started to lean in.

Yoongi licked his lips as he came closer. He may not like Hoseok the way he likes Jimin, but he still found Hoseok attractive and was okay with kissing him. Although he wanted it to be Jimin instead. Even though that wanting would never happen.

Yoongi's lips connected with Hoseok's slow at first and then it became more agressive. At that moment Jimin's world crashed right in front of him and he couldn't hold it in anymore, he screamed.

"STOPPPPPP!!"

_______________________

Jesus, that took forever to write. I'm so sorry for the late update but I've recently started back up at school and gosh I've been so stressed out.

Thank you so much for supporting me!!!

Love, Alyssa.