Six

Everyones head turned toward Jimin who sat there with tears dripping down his face. Yoongi pulled away from Hoseok, with a confused look on his face.

"What the f--Jimin?!"

Yoongi faced Jimin who was crying. Yoongi frowned before moving toward Jimin, but Jimin backed up and shook his head. Jimin didn't want Yoongi to come near him. He didn't want to look at Yoongi, he was hurt. Yoongi watched as Jimin stood up and ran off, leaving everyone stunned.

"Jimin!!"

Yoongi ran after Jimin, following him out onto the streets. Why the hell was he running away?! Yoongi was so confused but continued to run after Jimin who was sobbing as he ran.

Jimin could feel Yoongi's presence gaining up on him. He didn't want to have to face Yoongi so he ran faster before throwing himself in some large shrubs that shielded his body away from view. Jimin hoped his orange hair wouldn't be a dead give away.

Luckily for Jimin, Yoongi had ran straight past. Yoongi had lost him and stopped running, collapsing on the ground and gasping for air. Where the hell had he gone?! Was what Yoongi was thinking.

He wished he could comfort Jimin and just cuddle up to him, whispering reassurances into his ear. But he couldn't do that, all because Jimin had ran off.

Yoongi sighed before he stood up and started walking home, hoping Jimin was at home. His thoughts rushed back to Jimin's face when he stopped kissing Hoseok. He looked heartbroken, but that couldn't be, could it?

Of course not. But there was a chance that maybe, just maybe Jimin felt the same way Yoongi did, at least Yoongi hoped. Because there was that slight hope in Yoongi he had decided to talk it out with Jimin and tell him everything. Everything he felt and everything he thought.

Jimin sat behind that shrub for hours, crying his eyes out. He didn't want to feel this way, realising his feelings for Yoongi was hard enough. But seeing him kiss Hoseok had shattered him, to the point where he couldn't breath.

His chest heaved up and down with each gasp of air he did. At that moment Jimin wanted to bury himself alive and die. Maybe then he would feel better, but he knew that wasn't the answer. Even though at this moment he hated Yoongi for kissing Hoseok, he couldn't leave him.

Jimin loved Yoongi more than he's loved anyone. Yoongi had kissed Hoseok and it had twisted something in Jimin. When Yoongi's lip collided with Hoseok's, Jimin's heart had constricted, stopping for a short moment.

That was when he realised how strong he felt for Yoongi and how he wished he hadn't seen that happen in front of his eyes. It was horrible. Closing his eyes Jimin let out a harsh breath of air before standing up.

He got out his phone and dialed a number. He needed one person right now, that person would help Jimin. Help him figure out what to do with this Yoongi problem.

"Eomma, I'm coming home."

Yoongi cried out as he searched the house one more time for Jimin. But he wasn't anywhere around the house. That scared Yoongi more than anything, it frightened him to think that something bad could have possibly happened to Jimin.

Yoongi had surely thought at the rate Jimin was running he would be at home by now. Yoongi had walked at an easy pace making sure to give Jimin time to think. When he got home Jimin wasn't there though and he was scared shitless.

He had texted Jimin multiple times even tried to ring him twenty-five times. Jimin never picked up. Yoongi was pulling out his hair in frustration, gosh was he too old for this crap. Yoongi dialed Jin's number and burst out into the phone when he heard his hyung's voice.

"Jin! Somethings happened to Jimin, he's not home and I've looked everywhere, I have no idea where he could possibly be," Yoongi was blabbering, "I can't lose him!!! I love him!!"

"I'll be home in ten minutes, just sit tight and calm down, I'm on my way," Jin said calmly.

Yoongi nodded without replying to Jin and hung up his phone. He collapsed on the carpeted floor and curled up into a ball sobbing. It was all his fault.

________________________

It's short I know but I wanted to do a special update for you guys. Especially my main supporter who doesn't fail in commenting and voting for my stories, thank you!!

And thanks to my other readers, I appreciate the support!!

Love, Alyssa.