Three

Yoongi frowned at the two people in front of him, they were both smiling at each other. Cooing at each other's cuteness. Yoongi did not like this image at all. In fact he wanted to rip this girl off of his friend and throw her in the trash where she belongs.

To say the least, Yoongi was getting extremely pissed off. Jimin had literally ditched school, and his hyungs, for this chick. Jimin had probably spent all of the day sucking her face off, atleast that's what Yoongi expected. That aggravated him. A lot.

Jin sat beside Yoongi on the couch, seeing steam come of his donsaengs ears. He knew Yoongi felt something for the younge male in front of them. He realised that last nigh when he went to get a late night snack and saw Yoongi staring at Jimin's sleeping figure in adoration.

It had made Jin melt in his spot. They were so cute and he was literally supporting their non-existent relationship. Though the relationship wasn't real just yet because both Yoongi and Jimin were ignoring the feeling they felt.

Jimin was doing his best just to ignore Yoongi's anger and Yoongi was literally fuming beside Jin. Jin sighed, he just wanted them to just kiss and start dating. Not be little children and huffand puff because they weren't getting what they want.

"Isn't she so cute hyungs!"

Jimin exclaimed, trying to stop the awkward silence filling the air. The girl sitting on his lap blushed hard, making Yoongi scoff. Yoongi couldn't stand it anymore and stood up, shocking everyone in the room.

"I'm leaving."

Yoongi coldly said, glaring at Jimin who was frowning. Yoongi silently left the living room and headed toward his bedroom. As soon as he made it inside he flopped on his bed, silent tears running down his face. He just wanted Jimin to chase after him.

But he didn't.

Instead Jumin sat there nuzzling his now girlfriend, Hana, who was the schools hoe. Some of you may think of him some asshole but to be honest it was taking all his will power not run after Yoongi and confess his feelings right there and then.

Jin watched in silence, he so wanted to smack Jimin for being stupid and letting his future babe be upset. That pissed him off.

Jimin look at Jin as Hana sucked on his earlobe, his eyes pleading for Jin to go check on Yoongi: Jin saw this and sighed before getting up and went to go see how Yoongi was. Jimin let out a fake moan as Hana slowly nibbled down his neck, he wasn't enjoying it one bit and was only thinking of Yoongi the whole time.

Yoongi snuggled his pillow, tears still rolling down his face. Why he was crying, he didn't know. It scared him that Jimin was upsetting him so much by just being with a girl. Yoongi couldn't do anything about it, Jimin could date anyone he liked. Plus, it wasn't like Yoongi and Jimin were anything.

Atleast, Yoongi was starting to hope there was. That in itself also scared Yoongi. Jimin was only supposed to be just a really good friend to Yoongi not more than a friend. Not someone he was having feelings for.

Jin walked into Yoongi's room warily to see his poor dongsaeng crying. He quickly rushed to Yoongi's side and brought him into a hug. Letting Yoongi sob into his chest, it broke Jin to see Yoongi like this because it was unusual. Jin hushed Yoongi and cooed into his ear.

"Hey, shhh, why are you crying?!"

"I dont know!" Yoongi cried out, sobbing even more than before.

Jin cringed at the he didn't want Yoongi to be upset anymore. "Yoongi... Do you have a crush on Jimin?"

"What! No!!"

Yoongi stopped crying as stared at Jin as of he had two heads. Why would Jin say such a thing? There was no way Yoongi could here a crush on Jimin. Then realisation struck as Yoongi's mind went back to the image of Jimin and that girl, making him dive back into Jin's chest.

"You do Yoongi.... You may even love him."

Yoongi snored, "When did you become a therapist?!"

"When I started shipping you and Jimin!"

"When di-?!" Suga started to say before he was interrupted by Jin.

"Shh, no time for that, let's make a plan to get you and Jimin together!"

________________________

Chapter done. It's really short and I'm so sorry but I tried so hard. Next chapter will sort of be better, I hope.

Thank you so much for reading.

Love, Alyssa.