Outro

Yoongi massaged the back of his neck in nervousness as he waited for Jimin to get out of the taxi he had just arrived in. He had planned a special day for Jimin and was having a complete anxiety attack about it. He wanted Jimin to love it as much as he did Jimin.

Jimin happily got out of the taxi and ran to where Yoongi stood, enveloping him in a hug. "Yoongi, I've missed you."

"You saw me an hour ago you doofus," Yoongi chuckles as Jimin smiled at him sweetly and couldn't help but peck his lips.

"Mm, what was that for?" Jimin asked as he pulled away from the hug, licking his lip.

"Because you're so cute," Yoongi grinned as Jimin went bright red.

"Don't be mean!" Jimin slapped Yoongi's shoulder lightly.

Yoongi shook his head, still smiling widely and grabbed Jimin's hand, lacing their fingers together. Yoongi brought Jimin's hand up to his lips and kissed it slightly before letting their hand drop, "come with me."

Yoongi and Jimin walked side by side to massive lake where a gazebo sat in the middle with a wooden walk way leading to it. Jimin grinned at he sight before letting go of Yoongi's hand and rush toward the gazebo where a table was filled with all sort of food.

Jimin turned to Yoongi who had just reached the gazebo after following Jimin, "is this for me?"

"No!" Yoongi frowned before grinning as Jimin's face dropped. "I'm kidding."

"Again, don't be mean!" Jimin cried out as he went to slap Yoongi again.

Yoongi gripped on to Jimin's wrist before it could make contact with his shoulder, slamming his body against Jimin's and attaching their lips together. The both got in to the kiss, gripping onto one another clothing, manoeuvring between caressing the sides of each others face to pulling each others hair.

Yoongi pulled away, breathless from the kiss as he panted softly, "Jimin, I love you with all my heart and I hope you know that."

"I know," Jimin smiled, biting his lip.

"And I hope you know that this moment will alway forever be in my heart, because this is the moment I make a promise to you," Yoongi slowly leant down on one knee and Jimin gasped. "I promise to never leave your side and to cherish you for the rest of my life. I've never loved anyone more in my life than I have you and I want to be with you for as long as I live."

Yoongi pulled out gold band out of his pocket and grabbed a hold of Jimin's left hand, "So marry me!"

"Yes!"

_______________________________

It's cheesy and romantic. And it's also over. Sadly. I'm sorry for ending it like this but the motivation for this story is gone. I hope you've enjoyed the story anyway.

Thank you for reading!