Aragorn Imagine (family) Part 1:

A/N: Imagine Y/N is Aragorn's twin sister (whom is younger), begins when they are younger, still living in Imladris (Rivendell). Arya becomes a Ranger with her brother. Arya's elvish name when she is young is: Cálë= Meaning 'Light'.   Also listen to the song above while reading, it kind of helps the mood of the chapter, and Rivendell itself.   Vote, comment, request...   :)

_____________________________________

Third Age: 2951. (Aragorn & Y/N about 20 yrs old). Cálë 's POV:

Walking around in the gardens of Rivendell, Estel and his sister Cálë. Both brother and sister walk side by side in the beautiful gardens, laughing and talking about the prank that they had pulled on their foster brothers: Elladan and Elrohir.

Cálë would never tire of the beauty of Imladris and its inhabitants, and the walks that she would have with her brother. Today, though, was a rather special day for the brother and sister duo. They would finally be turning 20, and maybe their adoptive father Lord Elrond, might let them beyond the borders of the Last Homely House. To explore of the world beyond Rivendell, and discover the world that they have only ever read in books.

Listening to her brother talk about something, Cálë tilted her head and gazed into the trees above her as she walked with her brother. The gentle light filtering through the branches, for which she was named, cast a gentle iridescent glow in the afternoon.

"Cálë, sister, what have you stopped?" Estel's voice broke through her slight daydream. Noticing they have stopped in front of the numerous fountains in Rivendell.   Cálë smiles at her brother's look of concern at her. "Nothing Estel. I am alright, just thinking." She replied softly to her brother. Estel looked unconvinced at her statement, for he was always worrying about his younger sister. Cálë would say that he worries too much over her, for she is only a few minutes younger than him.

Both Estel and Cálë are obviously very similar due to being twins. She and Estel had identical hair and eye color, and Cálë was only a little bit shorter than Estel's massive stature. They had a extremely close bond as siblings. No person or thing would ever separate the two of them. For it was noticed by their adoptive father, Lord Elrond, and maternal mother, Gilraen, how close the two were and suspected that in their future they would depend on each other more than ever for what has yet to come.

  For it was noticed by their adoptive father, Lord Elrond, and maternal mother, Gilraen, how close the two were and suspected that in their future they would depend on each other more than ever for what has yet to come

Estel smirked at his sister. "You were thinking sister? The idea of that is shocking!" He said while laughing outright at his younger sibling. Cálë rolled her eyes at his immaturity. "Take caution brother, for my ideas may involve you, and at the end of one of my pranks. Lasta lalaithamin!" Cálë jested, laughing as she shoved her brother playfully and walking slightly ahead of him as they continued on.

Estel's smirk fell from is face as he watched her sister stride on ahead of him. For he knew that that subtle hint was to be taken seriously. Cálë was renowned in Rivendell for her adventurous streak in pranking and playing tricks on whomever she pleased, no matter the circumstances. Let's just say that she has been known to get very creative when it comes to these, and no one will ever mention the incident with the honey & feathers with Elrond.