Info girl

Tyler's POV

I woke up this morning and grabbed all my new "toys" and shoved them in my bag as I ran out of the house. "Man, I wonder who I should use my new toys on first? I can't Just do Nate because if I kill Nate then some other guy could snatch up my Naomi! I will get everyone in the school then I will get Naomi."

At school

I got to school and walked up to my locker eager to see my little Naomi's face. Her face is just so perfect! I walked up to my locker to see my little Naomi opening her locker. "Good morning Tyler!" Said Naomi cheerfully
"G-good morning Naomi." I stuttered as I opened my locker.

"Are you ok?"

I looked at Naomi "yea I'm fine why?"

"You look Pail."

"Oh, yea well I'm fine, thanks for you concern."

"No problem just making sure someone as nice as you is ok." Naomi said as she walked to her class.

'Damn, why does she got to be so cute!'

Later that day

The bell rang signaling it was lunch time. I walked to my locker and pulled out one of my new toys. As I pulled one out a note fell to the ground. I picked it up and read, meet me outside at the cherry blossom tree behind the school. There is something important I have to tell you. I folded the note up and put it in my pocket and grabbed my knife and walked behind the school to see who that person was.

I got behind the school to the tree, only to find a pink haired girl with gray looking at messages on her phone.

"Hello?" I said walking closer up to her.

"Oh hello I'm Samantha nice to finally talk to you!" Samantha said shaking my hand.

"So um, you wanted to see me?"

"Yep! I have some information to give you."

" like what kind of information?"

"Info on a student you must beware for, his name is Zachary and he really likes Naomi."

"How did you know I liked Naomi."

"Haven't you figured it out yet, I'm practically a stalker. I can give you info on each and every student."

"Wow really?!"

"Yep. Here give me you phone. I want to give you my number."

"Ok." I said as I handed her my phone.

"Ok, here you go. Now if you need any info on someone your planing to kill or get info on, just text me and I will be sure to answer right away."

"Ok thank you but I have to go and get down to business."

"Ok but be careful!"

" I will!" I shouted as I walked back to the front of the building to try and find Zachary.

Just so everyone knows I'm planning on putting murder in the next chapter😍😍