Blood bath

Tyler's POV

The next day I woke up with a cute little Naomi curled up next to me. She looked like a sleeping little kitten! So cute. I got up and headed into the kitchen to make us some breakfast. I'm not really good at cooking so I will just try my best. After I finished cooking us our breakfast, I got out some plates and silverware. I scooped our pancakes out of the pan and onto our plates.

I realized we only had a little time left before school so I woke Naomi up so we could eat quick. Naomi came out into the kitchen with her cute little uniform on. She walked over and grabbed the plate and sat at the table and started eating. We both are in complete silence. She must be embarrassed about last night.

"Um Naomi, I'm sorry about last night"

"It's ok." Naomi mumbled

I got up and took our plates to the kitchen and sat them in the sink. Then me and Naomi got ready for school. We walked out the door and to the sidewalk to head to school. Naomi must still be embarrassed or possibly scared of me.

"Are you going to talk to me?" I asked looking at her.

"About what?" She said looking at the ground.

"Well I think your still scared of me."

"I'm not scared, I just still can't believe you did that for me."

"Did what?"

"Kill those guys who tried to....well you know."

"I would do anything if it came to you."

We finally reached school and had to part ways. I walked to my first period class and sat there staring out the window. I hardly heard anything the teacher was saying. The only thing that was on my mind was the girls I see outside chatting in there little group. Wonder what they are talking about.

After school I was leaving to head home until i heard sobbing. I walked around the corner to see Naomi on the ground crying while the three girls I saw earlier out the window of my classroom were bullying my little Naomi.

I stayed behind the corner and listened to what they were saying.

"You little cheater! Your dating Nate but you go home with Tyler! You don't deserve to be living!" The brown haired girl shouted at Naomi.

"Yea you should just die!" The other shouted.

"I would be such a better girlfriend for Nate or even Tyler! So just do us a favor and stay away from them!" The blonde haired girl who seamed like the leader of the group shouted.

"I'm- I'm sorry...." Naomi said as she got up still crying and ran away.

Enough is enough, I'm going to kill those bitches. No one hurts Naomi like that and gets away with it.

I walked up to those girls and they all looked at me.

"Oh Tyler, how long have you been there?" The blonde said.

"Long enough to hear everything." I said smirking, "would you girls like to come back to my place?"

"We would love to Tyler!" The blonde said and grabbed my hand as we walked to my house with her little gang following.

We got to my house and I escorted them into the living room while I went to get us some "drinks".

I walked out of the living room to my bedroom and grabbed my axe. I then walked back downstairs to were the girls were.

"Oh Tyler were are our drinks we asked for?" The blonde said looking up at me.

"Well I had another idea in mind, why don't we have some "fun"? I said with a smirk on my face.

"Well if you insist." The blonde said leaning closer to my face for a kiss.

When she was only inches away from my face blood went everywhere and her head fell off. The two girls screamed and ran to the front for which was locked. I sliced the red headed girl into shreds and same went for the brown haired girl. The only thing left for me to do was clean up the evidence. I picked up all the bodies and body parts and put them in my tub. I ran the water in the tub to form a blood bath because who doesn't enjoy a nice blood bath once in a while. Once the tub was filled with blood and body parts I got undressed and hopped into the tub to soak in all the blood and flesh of my enemy's.

'Naomi would be so happy with all I've done for her!'