The truth

Note: there are Mirai Nikki references in this chapter. For everyone who doesn't know what Mirai Nikki is it is an anime!

Naomi's POV

I ran as fast as I could to the door sand tried to escape, but when I ran I couldn't move. I turned around to see Tyler grabbing my wrist with shock and worry in his eyes. "Naomi, please tell me what's wrong!" Tyler said said pulling me closer to him. I looked down at my feet and nodded.

Tyler led me back into the bedroom sitting me down on the bed and him on the floor in front of me. "W-well I had a dream, more like a nightmare." Tyler just nodded his in which to tell me he understood this. I continued,"in my nightmare I was a little girl standing in the middle of a burning city much like ours. There was a guy there too. He was holding an axe, and had blood all over him. There was also dead bodies surrounding me and the whole city. Supposedly in the dream my parents died, and I ran to the guy with the axe yelling for help. When the man turned around...I-it was y-you."

Tyler's eyes got big again, " y-you r-remember that!?" Tyler shouted at me. I jumped off the bed, " what do you mean 'remember that'!?" I shouted back. Tyler sighed, "you may want to sit down for this." He said motioning back to the bed. I sat down and Tyler began, " well the world we live in right now is a the world I created. I created this world so I could make things right with you this time. You may be really confused right now, but there is more to it. The dream you have been having was your past life. Both of our past life's . I killed everyone to be with you, and doing so you got really mad at me in that past life and killed yourself. Being the only person left on earth I became a God and created a new world were everyone was alive. I was going to make things right this time."

"Hold on Tyler, when we first met in your so called world, you didn't even know who I was, did you?" I asked still a little confused.

"Since I was god I couldn't come into the new world I created because there was another Tyler in the world that you were destined to meet. I then decided screw it, I'm going to get my Naomi again all for myself, but I was to late. You already met the new Tyler, so there was only one thing I could do to get you for myself, take the new Tyler's place in this world. So I killed him. I was happy thinking I could make this right, but I was wrong. People kept trying to get close to you and I killed all of them. I guess it was just a habit I can't get rid of."

I stared at Tyler with shocked eyes, "what did you do with the body of the new Tyler?" Tyler sighed,"I burned his body into ashes. If I didn't kill that Tyler in the first place you would have never of dated Nate. You would have dated that new Tyler, but like I said my timing was bad when I killed him. The time I killed him was the exact time new Tyler was going to ask you out."

Hours had past and me and Tyler were still talking. I had tears forming in my eyes. I can't believe I was this special to him. After a while of talking about the past life we started talking about Tyler, because I know nothing about his past. Tyler said the reason his parents weren't around was because they died in a car crash in this world. He also said that he was terrified of getting new parents, so he learned to manage in his own. He even said that that everything that happens in this life also happened in the old life. It was really sad hearing some about Tyler's past.

I leaned forward and kissed Tyler's forehead,"I'm sorry for screaming at you before, but you can't blame me you would probably of done the same thing if you just found out that your nightmare was true and that you are dating a god." Tyler laughed,"I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, I love you Naomi." I smiled too,"I love you too Tyler."

I was going to have Naomi still be scared of Tyler and try to run away and Tyler lock her up forever, but I changed it. I changed it so they can have a better relationship.❤️😊