Wedding bells!!

Before you read anymore I just wanted to give credit to Ethan_Niles for coming up with the idea of the cake and the rose on the wedding dress!!❤️

Naomi's POV

It's July 24, our wedding day!
Me and Tyler walked into the chapel and went separate ways to our dressing room. I walked into my room and sat my makeup bag on the vanity. My mom then walked in and gave me a big hug, "oh honey I can't believe your getting married! I'm so happy for you my love!" My mom squealed.

After a few minutes of talking, we finally started to set up all of the things I will need. We first started with my makeup. My mother is an excellent makeup artists so she did my makeup for me. She applied light pink eyeshadow and dark black eyeliner. She then added some black mascara. After we finished the makeup I put on my wedding dress that was short in the front and long on the back. What was so stunning about it was that it was made of roses. It's was so beautiful my mother almost cried. "Awe! My baby girl is growing up!" My mother said crying tears of joy.

Tyler's POV

I was in my dressing room putting on my tux, when Naomi's father walked in. "Hey there my new son-law." Naomi's father said reaching his hand out to me. I smiled and shook his hand. We talked for a while till he left to go see how the set up was going. I finished getting dressed and grabbed my vows.

I walked out front to see how the decorating was going. When I got out there I saw roses and a huge cake with strawberry syrup dripping down the sides. It looked so delicious! Almost everything was red and white, it was so stunning, but I know Naomi will be way more beautiful then anything in this room.

It was almost time to start the ceremony, so we all took our places. It was only a small wedding so there were only a few people who came. I stood up on the stage like thing and got in place. The music started to play and the smile on my face only grew wider. The doors in the back of the room opened and the brides maids came walking through along with the flower girl. The next person to walk through the door was pure beauty. She walked down the isle elegantly and smiling at everyone in the crowd. Naomi came walking up onto the stage and stood in front of me. She lifted the long slick vail from her in front of her only to reveal her gorgeous shining face.

"Tyler Sinra, Do you take Naomi eve as your lawfully wedded wife, to love and to hold, till death do you part?" I smiled at Naomi ad said, "I do." Naomi eve, do you take Tyler Sinra to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and to hold till death do you part?" Naomi giggled and said "I do!" The preacher nodded and said, "you may now kiss the bride." I grabbed Naomi around the waist and pulled her closely. I closed the gap between us giving her a very passionate kiss.

Me and Naomi walked off the stage hand in hand over to her parents. "You two were just the cutest!" Naomi's mom said bringing us into a group hug. "We are honored to have you in our family kid." Naomi's dad said patting me on the back.

After talking to her parents we walked over to the cake. Naomi has been bugging me almost the whole time after the ceremony wanting to know if she can have cake yet. A few people watched as I cut the cake with a huge shiny knife. I gave the first piece to Naomi and then I just started cutting out pieces for everyone else. Me and Naomi sat at a table by ourselves. Naomi ate all her cake in like a second. I licked the corner of Naomi's mouth leaving her like a blushing mess. "W-what was that for?" I giggled at her cute reaction, "you had some strawberry syrup on the corner of you mouth."

Naomi's POV

We danced for a bit and talked to a few of My relatives before it was time to head home. We both got in the car and drove home holding hands and listening to the radio. It was so peaceful that I ended up drifting off to sleep.

I woke up in our bedroom with Tyler cuddled up into my side. I turned over and kissed him lightly on the head. Then the whole night was just so magical!

I hope you enjoyed!! Sorry if the wedding was weird, I don't really know what happens in a wedding. I also forgot the exchange of the rings, but you can just pretend they did.❤️❤️