Cannibalism

Naomi's POV

Me and raven were sitting on the couch watching tv when Tyler walked in. "Hey Naomi, tonight I want to take you somewhere." He said sitting down beside me. "Okie dokie!" I said cuddling up against him.

After we finished the show i walked down to the basement to grab my dagger. I thought that if me and Tyler were going somewhere, I should have something to protect him with. Not like anyone could hurt him anyways, but still I love him to much to have him get hurt, even if it is just a little scratch." I found my dagger and hid it in my boot. I walked back upstairs to get ready for tonight.

"Hey Tyler! What kind of clothes should I wear!" I yelled down the steps to Tyler. "Wear something you don't mind getting a little messy!" Tyler yelled back up to me. I walked into our room and got changed in a black tang top and black skirt. Something that's cute but I don't mind getting messy. I walked down stairs and me and Tyler got into the car and drove to wherever it is Tyler is taking me.

Tyler's POV

I drove Naomi to a place in town that was totally abandoned. I knew that couples came here to make out or do illegal drugs. I didn't plan on doing any of those things with Naomi, I planned on us killing and eating those people. I remember Naomi saying something about wanting to try a human, so I thought why not just go out on a killing spree as a date and eat some of the people we kill. Sounds like a lot of fun to me.

I parked the car just a block down from the abandoned place, then we both got out of the car and walked there. "Why are we going somewhere abandoned?" Naomi asked while looking around. "Because I have a fun date planned." I said leading Naomi farther into rundowns. I saw Naomi staring at all the druggies and the couples who came here for a hideaway. "Don't worry little Naomi, we're not doing any of that, well maybe making out would be fun, but we could just do that in bed." I said trying to comfort Naomi a little. "Then why did you bring me here?" She said with a little concern in her voice. "You'll see."

I led Naomi to the best spot in the rundowns and pulled out my axe. "Are you ready to let this date begin?" I asked Naomi with excitement. Naomi pulled her dagger out getting a little of the idea of why I brought her here, "yes I'm totally ready!" She shouted while punching her fist in the air. "Ok on the count of three we start." I told Naomi as she nodded. "Ok ...one...two...three GO!!" I shouted as we dashed off into different directions. Blood went everywhere, it was so beautiful the way it glistened in the moonlight. I swing my axe down on a girls head splitting her whole body in two. I watched as her organs started sliding out of her body. It looked so delicious I just wanted to devour her insides so bad, but I had
to wait till we have killed everyone.

Naomi's POV

I looked down at my clothes seeing I was covered in blood. I laughed and started to run around again. I swung my dagger around while I ran and slit a few people's necks. I watched as a few of their heads fell off with blood flying everywhere. It truly was an incredible sight. I ran under the still falling blood and stuck my tongue out and caught a few drops. It tasted like heaven.

After I finished killing everyone I ran back over to Tyler. I saw him sitting on the ground licking the blood off the blade of his axe. He too was also completely covered in blood, it made him looks sooooo hot!! I walked over and sat down beside him, "that was the best date ever!" I squealed while hugging him tightly. "Well it's not a date if you don't eat anything." Tyler said with a smirk. "I guess...not?" I said unsure of where we were going to eat especially with the way we're dressed. Tyler stood up and grabbed an arm and threw it at me. "I remember you saying on how good a body seems, so why not take this opportunity and try it." Tyler said as he bit into the other arm. I looked at him shocked, but still decided to eat.

"Oh my god Tyler, that was AMAZING!!!!" I shouted satisfied with my meal. "Was this the best date ever or what?" He said with a sly smile. "It was totally the best date ever, thank you Tyler, I love you so much!" I said throwing my arms around his neck. Tyler hugged back and whispered in my ear, "I love you too Naomi, but the date isn't completely over, we still need to have our 'make out' session in bed." I giggled and hugged him tighter.