First to go

Tyler's POV

I got to the front of the school building and saw Zachary talking to some of his friends. I walked up to Zachary and tapped his shoulder,"excuse me, can you please come with me, I have something to tell you." I said with a smile on my face. "Umm, ok." Said Zachary as he followed me behind the school.

When we were behind the school I realized Samantha wasn't there anymore. I guess she would have better things to do one her spare time.

"So you needed to talk to me?" Zachary said snapping me back to reality.

"Yea, do you like Naomi?"

"Weird question but yea, yea I do."

"Wrong answer!!" I screamed in a playful sounding tone as I pulled my knife out of my pocket and stabbed it into Zachary's neck. I watched as all the warm glistening red blood spurted out of his neck and onto my clothes.

"Well now that you are dead I got to take care of your body or people could get suspicious." I chuckled to myself as I grabbed his arm and dragged it to the dumpster closest to me and threw Zachary's body in it and shut the lid.

I looked at my phone and saw I had a few minutes till I had to go to class, so I carefully ran to the bath house trying not to be seen.i went into the bathhouse to change my clothes and wash my face. After that I texted Samantha and told her that I was able to get rid of Zachary without anyone seeing a thing. Then I ran to my locker to put my knife in my bag then headed to class.