Chapter 19 "Party"

Nicole·

I was sitting on my bed waiting for Cameron to come home. Then he did.

At 10:30 drunk.

"Cameron ?" I asked going downstairs.

"Yeah it's me babygirl." He said.

"You're drunk." I said.

"I know we could probably have some fun you and I tonight." He said giving me sloppy kisses.

"No I'm tired and you're drunk." I said.

"Baby come on." He whined.

"No." I said.

"But I'm hornyyy." He whined.

"And I'm tireddd." I said mimicking him.

"Fuck you then." He said.

"Excuse me ? You may be drunk but don't say shit like that." I said getting mad.

"I told you to go and fuck yourself. Are you slow or something ?" He asked.

"But you just wanted to have sex with me." I said.

"Ok then." He said.

"Like go sleep in the guest room please. I'm not gonna argue with you cause I love you , and you are my boyfriend so yeah."I said taking him to the room.

"But I wanna sleep with you cause I love ya." He said kissing me and grinding on me.

"I'm not the teddy bear." I said smirking.

"But I can treat you like that." He said.

"No. Cameron I'm tired like really tired.

"Fine." He said then he layed on the bed and fell asleep.

Update coming up later or tomorrow sorry it's short running out of ideas in having a writer's block sorry I'll try to update what other can so don't be in a fit (AlandaHunt2)