Chapter 20

Nicole·

I woke up and Cameron wasn't by my side. Then I remembered last night how he told me to go fuck my self.

I mean I'm still mad at him for saying that but he was drunk. But I don't give a fuck.

"Morning babygirl." Cameron said walking in

I just gave him the look and went to the bathroom.

I took a shower did all my shaving then I got out and headed to my closet. I decided to wear a white Calvin Klein sports bra.

It might sound slutty but oh well and a cameo jacket with some tan skinny jeans and some Tim's.

It may seems like a slutty outfit but if I zipped up the jacket it looked nice but I wanted to tease Cameron.

"Babe why are you mad at me ?" He asked confused.

I just ignored him and made some breakfast.

I then finished.

"Can I get some ?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders

"Yes or no ?" He asked.

"Fine." I said quietly.

"I love you." He said walking over to me

"I love you too." I said walking upstairs and getting my bag and phone.

"Why are you mad at me ?" Cameron asked.

"Remember...." I said as we got in the car.

Cameron·

I got a little scared when she said that. Did she see what happened between me and Madison at the party or what ?

Did go off on her ? Did the boys say anything ?

She didn't talk to me the whole ride to school I got really scared that she might leave me.

I should just tell her about me and Madison.

Nah. A part of my mind said.

She looked really hot today very tan. I could seriously fuck the innocence out of her.

"What ?" She asked.

"Did I say that out loud ?" I asked.

"Yes." She said giggling. Man I love her giggle.

I love her in general.

"Sorry." I said.

"So you wanna fuck the innocence out of me ?" She asked biting her lip getting me turned on.

"Yeah" I said blushing I tried to cover my cheeks.

"No need to hide. I could be a freak in the sheets I just gotta get used to you inside me." She said winking.

"Oh my fucking God." I said.

"Cameron where were you last night ?" She asked.

"Uhh.. I was at a party." I said.

"Obviously. But why did you say that last night?" She said.

"What did I say ?" I asked.

"You told me to go and fuck my self and after I told you I didn't want to have sex you insisted we have sex. Why ?" She asked with glossy eyes.

"Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean it at all. I love you way to much." I said.

"There is something else Cameron tell me." She said her voice breaking.

"What ?" I asked.

"What happened at that party ?" She asked.

"Nothing I just hung out with the boys." I said lying.

"Cameron you're lying ! What is this then ? I didn't give you a hickey. I know I didn't." She said.

"It's just -

"What nothing huh ? Just tell me the truth your already lied enough. If you would've told me the truth the first time none of this would be happening." She said crying.

"I'm so sorry.I just can't tell you. You're gonna leave me." I said on the verge of tears.

"I'll leave now if you don't tell me." She said.

"I can't." I said.

"Goodbye bitch." She said and walked away with tears in her eyes.

Nicole·

I had to find one of the boys that would tell me what happened so I went and spotted Nash.

"Nash." I said sniffling.

"What's wrong sis ?" Nash asked.

"Tell me the truth please." I said.

"Yeah." He said.

"What happened at the party Cameron was at yesterday night ?" I asked.

"Uhhh.....

"NASH!" I said.

"Okay him and Madison hit it off." Nash said.

I didn't say anything I just stood there like as if someone stabbed me in the heart.

I couldn't go home cause I didn't have the keys. Cameron did and all I wanted to do was go in a little hole and just die.

I can't this pain is undescribable. I feel like my heart is being pulled out if my chest.

"Nicole !" Nash said.

"No fuck off you could've stopped him. Did you try Nash?" I asked.

"No I saw him making out with her." He said looking down.

"You sick bitch to think I was your twin." I said.

They day went by. Cameron didn't even try to talk to me sad. I really wanted to talk to him, but I would just burst into tears.

He looked at me once in a while but not often.

I didn't even want to look at him he just disgusted me.

Him and Madison.

Sad thing is he hung out with her like we broke up so I decided to do the saddest thing I could've ever done.

"Cameron....?" I said.

"Eww. Ignore her." Madison said.

"Yes and leave me alone Madison. It was all a mistake. And what did you need ?" Cameron said not daring to look into my eyes.

"We.... are.... done..." I said.

"Wait what ??!?!" He asked.

"We are done Cameron." I said crying.

"No you can't leave me. We got matching tattoos." He said.

"It didn't matter to you when you and Madison where together did it no so go and suck on a dick Madison. Cameron come back to me when you are ready for me." I said and walked away.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

"Can I get a last kiss ?" He asked.

"Yes. Just cause you will want me. I'll leave you wanting more." I said.

"Okay." He said.

I grabbed his face I kissed him roughly and slowly let go while biting onto his lip.

"Fuck you Cameron Dallas." I said and walked away.

This chapter is sad I cried the song at the stop sorta goes but it depends on you.