Chapter 21 "oh well"

Nicole·

I went back to me and Cameron's house Maggie had dropped me off. Then I headed straight to me and Cameron's room and I shut the door and locked it.

Then I changed into a go to hell sweater and joggers then headed to Walgreens

I got a whole bunch of snacks because the girls are coming over and I just wanted to have some.

I got home and as I was walking in I felt two arms pick me up.

"Put me down." I said.

"I love you please understand." Cameron whined.

"Then you wouldn't have done that." I said.

"Well guess what ?" He said.

"What ?" I asked.

"Madison and Lia spiked me. They planned all of this they don't want us happy please I'm not lying I'm telling the truth." He said with tear stained cheeks.

"I don't know. I'll think about it." I said.

"Just know I still love you. And this was planned I'll prove it to you." He said.

"I love you too. But we can be friends now right?" I asked.

"No I wanna be more than that." He said.

"No." I said and walked upstairs.

I locked the door and slid down the door as tears poured out. Why did this have to happen to me out of all people.

Why did he choose to date me ?

30 minutes later

The girls had came over and stayed in my room. They were all saying that they don't like to see me upset. Oh well

"He probably did get spiked." Maggie blurted out.

"I don't know unless he can prove it yeah but I just don't know and I don't wanna go to school tomorrow." I said.

"Okay that's fine." Siena said.

"Have some time to yourself fam." Snow said.

"Thanks guys." I said.

Then I got up and went to bed after they left.

Cameron·

I woke up at Nash's house. I slept over cause I just wanted Nicole to be herself and I needed help from Nash on to how to tell Madison that she spiked me.

I went back to the house. I went into my room and Nicole was sleeping. She looked so peaceful. Then she woke up.

"Who is it ?" She asked.

"Cameron" I said.

"For ?" She asked.

"I gotta change and go to school. How about you?" I asked.

"I'm sick." She said.

"Are you really ?" I asked.

"Yeah. I don't feel good. I think it's too much bullshit." She said.

"I'm sorry. I'm gonna prove it that she spiked me today come please." I whined.

"But I don't wanna." She whined back she is so cute when she does that.

"Please. For me." I said.

"Mmmm okay. fine." She said.

I went and took a shower then headed to the closet so I can dressed. I wore Gray joggers and a sweater that said "Cameron Dallas". I was wearing my merchandise.

Then Nicole was wearing a gray sweater and some black skinny jeans and some moccasins.

"You look hot." I said.

"Thanks." She said.

She got in her car while I got in mine and we drove off.

I got to school and immediately headed inside.

"Nash is everything set up ?" I asked.

"Yup just waiting on you and Madison to come." He said.

20 minutes later

Madison then came but we decided to do it at lunch instead. Because more attention.

Lunch

Nicole didn't care to look at me today. Which is very heartbreaking. She looked really cute and she is hanging out with Kian. Even though it's been a day.

She doesn't want to talk to the boys or me. So she hangs out with Kian instead.

Madison then walked up to me. Nash and the boys walked over. The girls brought Nicole.

"Hey Cammy." She said with her annoying ass voice.

"Shut up !" I said.

"No need to get angry." She said.

"Just shut up." I said getting annoyed.

"Cameron just hurry up." Nicole said in her angelic voice.

"Did you spike me at the party ?" I asked.

"Why would I....l... I wouldn't do that." She said stuttering.

"Stutter much." Nash said.

"Okay okay fine I did. I just don't wanna see you with her and I drugged you. As we were making out you were saying Nicole's name instead of mine and I drugged you some more. But you still thought of her like you were moaning her name !"Madison said.

And I saw Nicole blushing.

"Oh well I was moaning her name not yours I could have gotten arrested your only 15-16 whatever and I'm 18 you're underage do you not understand. The other half of my heart is with someone I truly love." I said.

"And I hope she believes in second chances because I really need one." I said walking over to Nicole.

"Ask me then idiot." She spat.

"Nicole Aaliyah Grier do you forgive me and would you make me really happy and be my girlfriend again ?" I asked.

"Yes Cameron.I'm all yours." She said.

Then I picked her up and kissed her softly.

"You were right." I said.

"About ?" She asked.

"Me wanting more. I've been craving you." I said.

"Wait til we get home then." She said.

I'm going to be spell checking right now update will come out today or tomorrow depends if I finish early