Chapter 33

Nicole•

So a month has passed now my hair is its normal way for the first time. Cameron had cheated on me again. He cheated on me with the new girl at school Kylie Jenner.

I don't know why he did it but he was like she was just there. It was at a party Kyle's birthday party actually. He is one of the jocks at school.

So I'm really not on the same page as Cameron. I love him but he is always fucking up in the relationship.

I got up and went to go and take a shower. I wore

• athletic 90 crop top

• black shorts that came mid thigh

• black gold and white retro 7s

I had to get my nails done yesterday they are so beautiful.

I did my makeup. Nude lips today so LIT.

Then I put my hair up into a big bun. I put my cat ears on and this triangle necklace I got yesterday.

I haven't worn the promise Cameron got me cause how do you promise us to be together but you cheat. He can shove the ring up his ass.

But I still have feeling's and I still love him. I grabbed my Michael Kors bookbag my mom bought. She had Skylnn. My beautiful baby sister.

I went downstairs and started making breakfast. I finished and Cameron was just staring.

"Take a picture it'll last longer bitch." I said annoyed.

"I told you I was sorry." He said.

"Well guess what you done fucked up. You're lucky I'm even talking to you. Fucking dickhead." I said.

" I love you and I know you do too." He said.

"Don't." I said.

"Say it tell me." He said.

"No go and liplock with Kylie. Her sisters are the Kardashians. Go hang out with them CAMERON! IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT. One more time and you're​ done. Your already fucked up your 2 chances." I said.

I grabbed my bag and went to the garage and sat in my car. I headed to Starbucks. Cause imma white girl.

I got my order. Then headed to school.

I went to my locker and the Kylie Jenner was standing there with Kendall.

"What do you want ?" I asked.

"Forgiveness." She said.

"What ??? Why ??" I asked.

"Cause I messed up you and Cameron's relationship. I feel bad." She said.

"Well here is one thing stay away from him and we won't have any problems." I said slamming my locker.

"Okay I'm sorry though." Kylie said and walked away.

Then the girls came.

"What was that about ?" Nessa asked.

"Well she said she is sorry for ruining me and Cameron's relationship." I said.

"Wow." Siena said.

"But me and Cameron haven't had a talk without it leading to arguing." I said.

"Well I hope he grows up and realizes that he can loose you." Snow said.

"Yeah but the problem is I have feelings for him he makes me feel some type of way that I just can't explain. I love him." I said.

"You should've told me that this morning." Cameron said.

"Well I guess I didn't want to." I spat.

"How many times do I have to tell you I'm sorry." He said.

"How many times are you not gonna fuck up." I said.

"I'm really sorry forgive me." He said.

"I already forgave you but just forgetting is the hard part of this." I said as tears formed in my eyes.

"Then we will get through this together. That's what makes a couple." He said.

He leaned in as I did too and he kissed me.

"I love you." He said into my neck.

"I love you too." I said.

"Aww they are back together." Madison said.

"Get the fuck outta here Madison." Cameron said thought gritted teeth.

"Why ? You guys are my favorite couple. The schools favorite couple actually." She said.

"Cameron let's go." I said.

"Where is your promise ring ?" Cameron asked.

"At home. I got mad cause you promised for us to be together but you were fucking up." I said.

"Ohh but wear it." He said.

"Kay." I said.

Skipping school day ➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

We got home and ran upstairs and put on my ring.

"Can we go and see Skylnn ?" I whined.

"Uhhh okay." Cameron said.

We got to my moms house and the guy I never wanted to see was there. I moved closer to Cameron.

"Did you miss me babygirl ?" He asked.

"No I didn't and why are you here ?" I asked.

"Cause I wanted to pay you guys a visit." He said.

"Well guess what I don't give a fuck !" I spat.

" I wouldn't talk to your father like this" he said.

"Shut the fuck up." I said.

Her dad is gonna appear more in the 2nd book and this book is coming to an end more 3 chapters now. Then squeal.