RESET

Chara looked down the deep, silent, abyss they were down just a couple of weeks ago. They look at the knife they held in their hand and sigh, "Guess it's time I start over and do things Frisk's way." Chara smiled and summoned the RESET button and hovered their hand over it, "But will I be able to?" Without thinking twice again, Chara hit the button.
There was a sudden flash and Chara's knife was gone along with the locket. Chara sighed and looked down the hole, "Time to finally redeem myself."
Chara jumped in the hole.
---
They fell until they landed on their back in the familiar golden flowers. Chara stayed there for a while until they got the strength to finally get up.
Chara looked around and walked the familiar path to meet Flowey.
"Howdy!" Chara spun around to meet the golden talking flower, "I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower!" The flower smiled, "I haven't seen you around, you must be new here!" Chara's eyes glared and they sighed, "Alright, cut the crap flower, I know you're evil and you were planning to kill me with your 'friendliness pellets' correct?" Flowey was speechless, "Alright, blah blah blah with the introduction, I just wanna meet Toriel already." Chara looked around to try to spot the goat.
Flowey was unimpressed, "I see, you true reset didn't you?" Chara didn't answer, instead they walked right past Flowey, "Hey! I was talking to you! Ugh... Humans these days..." Then Flowey vanished.
Chara walked around until they got to the ruins, "Hmm... Strange, Toriel would've already met up with me..." Chara walked around more until a Froggit suddenly hopped into battle with Chara, "Ugh... I don't have time for this!" They hivered their hand over the FIGHT button but suddnenly stopped, 'Wait, you came here to redeem yourself, not kill everyone again.' Their hand then hovered over the ACT button. They pressed it and looked over their choices. 'What would Frisk do?' They kept asking themself. They looked at insult and picked it, "You're a small brained no good nutjob." Chara insulted, the Froggit suddenly looked sad. Then it attacked. Chara easily dogded it and then the Froggit didn't want to battle anymore. Chara hovers their hand over the MERCY button and clicked the choice *spare.
"There! That was simple!" Chara felt contempt and continued on to Toriel's house.
"Uh... Hello?" Chara walked in slowly looking around, "M... Toriel?" The house was silent, except for some silent sobbing in the distance. Chara walks over to the sound and sees Toriel in her bedroom crying on her bed, "Uhh..." Chara clears their throat and Toriel looks up at them, "Oh my..." She walked up to Chara and looked at them, "F-Frisk? You're back?" 'Frisk? What? I RESET. Frisk shouldn't be here.' "Uh... No... Sorry, I am Chara!"
Toriel's eyes widen, "Oh I am sorry! You look like a little human that left me..." I smile, "It's okay, uh... I ahte to say this but... May I leave the ruins, too?" Chara asks.
Toriel doesn't seem surprised but smiled instead, "Of course little one, I didn't expect you to stay for so long. Oh! But before you go! Let me give you some butterscotch-cinnamon pie!" Chara was about to refuse, but then remembered how good the pies were, "I would love some!"
Toriel's smile widens and they both walk into the kitchen.
Toriel grabs the wrapped up pie and uncovers it, she then grabs a knife, this suddenly triggers Chara and they have a small panic attack, "Oh... Dear child? Are you alright?" Toriel was worried, "Yeah... Sorry, just not a fan of knives." 'Anymore...' "Oh... I apologize. Here is your pie." Toriel handed the butterscotch-cinnamon pie to Chara and they take it happily, "Thanks Mom!" Chara gasps. Toriel is shocked, "Wh-what did you call me?"
"Uh... I gotta go!" Chara quickly rushes out before Toriel could say anything else.
----
"Man... I really screwed up back there..." Chara blew into their hands trying to warm them. Chara sighed and continued their way across a snowy tundra, "Where am I?" Chara looked around and spotted a patch of snow with some sort of path marked through it, "The electric maze..."
Chara starts to smile, "I know exactly where I am." They wander more and more finding the 'golf', the word jumble, the x's and o's. The only problem is...
They were all solved already.
'This is supposed to be a RESET. Why didn't it reset to my original timeline?' Chara decided it wasn't important, because they were about to enter a wonderous place called,
Snowdin
________________________
So... What do ya'll think? I am Undertale trash no? Well anyway, hey if you are UT trash theb check out my sis, Rocky DJ she's awesome! Thanks for reading!

~Bunnyflowerpetal