1

AUTHORS NOTE: Welcome to the first chapter\page of "Do You Love Me?". I dont really know how long this story will be. I'll try to edit it at least 4 times a week. Tanks ^-^

DAN P.O.V
"Dan....take my hand."

"Why Philly?" I stared into Phils deep blue eyes.

"Because I love you."

I froze in bewilderment,"Y-you love me?"

Phil was trying not to get awkward,"Yeah...I always have Dan and im sorry I never told you."

"That's okay...cause I love you too. " I took Phils hand as he wished. It felt like electricity.
We stared into each others eyes for about 3 seconds. Phil's face started getting closer to mine and I brung mine closer to his. I closed my eyes as I realised what was about to happen.

My eyes suddenly opened. I smiled of the thought that Phil and I kissed. I stretched my legs and blinked in confusion, around me were the walls of my room and my black,gray, and white blakent was warm and soft.

"It was just a dream wasnt it...." I sighed in disappointment.

The smell of waffles filled the air. It made my mouth water. The thought of food...and knowing it was there (do you know what I mean?) seemed the perfect way to start off the day.

Phil must be making breakfast. I better go check on him before he sets the apartment on fire like he almost did last time.

I took of my blanket and got out of bed. The floor felt cold on my feet, so I opened my draw and got some black socks.

I opened the door. The waffle scent was even stronger. As I walked into the kitchen, there was Philip Michael Lester, my best friend, making waffles. He was wearing his green jumper that covered his hands which made him look so kawaii and black skinny jeans.

Philip Michael Lester. I met him on YouTube back in 2009. Before he knew me, I was just the average YouTube subscriber to AmazingPhil. Commenting every now and then on his vidoes and tweeting him...and stalking him.
One day AmazingPhil just happened to tweet me back. We started talking more. He wanted to Skype and that's when it all happened. That was when I started developing feelings for this Lester boy. It really confused me...I mean since im heterosexual. I never felt this way to any other member of the same sex..it was only Phil. I was only gay for Phil. Ive had deep feelings for him ever since then. I never told him since i was afraid he wouldn't like me back. Phils a heterosexual also soooo I figured I have no chance.

We started doing collaborations videos..."Phil is not on Fire"..back in 2009 was probably my favorite. Remember how toward the ending Phil kinda randomly just.....turned around and took me down and I laughed. That was probably the awkwardest thing. We really just ended up staring into each others eyes for about 5 seconds and I swear we almost kissed.

As much as I liked that moment I ended up having to say," okay get up" with a laugh since it was just getting weird. I really dont know Phil ever did that. Sometimes I really think he likes me and other times I dont and then Phil asked me to be his roomate in 2011 in a Manchester apartment (best day of my life) and later in July of 2012 we moved to a apartment in London.

"Good morning Dan." Phils words brought me back to reality.

I yawned. "Hi Philly."