12

PHIL P.O.V

"The door is open." Dan quietly said through sobs.

I looked down at the door knob and wiped my tears,"Im coming in."

I opened the door. It was pitch black in room, so i turned on the light switch. I look in ghe corner of the room to see a little Dan, face filled with tears. He looked straight up at me.

"Danny..."I soflty stepped over to him. Dan just looked down.

I sat down on the floor next to him and i put my head on his shoulder. His clothes looked damp. I was glad to be with him.

We sat in silence. What's going to happen now? I admit i want to kiss Dan again, but i don't know if it would be a good thing to kiss him at the moment...or maybe it will cheer him up?

"Is what you said true?" Dan's voice was monotone.

I knew what he was talking about. I lifted my head from his shoulder and looked up at his face. He looked back at me,"Yes. It's true." I stared into his eyes so he knew i was serious.

Dan still seemed to not fully believe me,"Kiss me then."

I blinked. Dan's hazel eyes were filled with too many emotions to even say what he was feeling. I will kiss him then.

I shifted my body a little, turning towards Dan so it will be easier to kiss. I put my left hand up and held the cheek of his face. My face slowly getting closer to his, i looked at his soft lips and pressed mine against his.

The kiss was sweet and kind. While i was kissing Dan, he turned his body to face me more. He kissed back. I held his arm with my other hand and he put his arms around my neck to keep the kiss going.

The kiss lasted 8 passionate seconds and then our lips let go,"I love you Dan, i really do." I said it in my kindest tone.

Dan smiled,"Does this mean that Phan is real?"

I laughed that he actually brung Phan up,"I guess so." We looked at each other, smiling for a minute. After it started getting awkward i stood up,"Let's get you up." I put my hands out so Dan could grab them.

He took my hands and i used all of my weak strength to lift him,"What now?" Dan said as he was standing up.

"I don't know. Whatever you want." I wipped the water off of Dan's face.

"Cheecky bun sex." Dan joked.

My face went hot,"Jesus on a boat." I teased Dan with his sayings.

"Well it is already 8:30...would you cuddle with me?" Dan made me melt with those words.

"Of course." I rubbed my fingers through Dan's hair,"Oops i messed up your fringe."

Dan laughed,"The fringe is a very special part of me. Don't hurt it."

"I'm sorrrrry." I looked down and smiled.

I felt Dan's hand on my chin. He lifted up my head and we stared at each other,"You're so kawaii."

I smirked,"You are too." Before things got awkward i took Dans hand."Come one lets go cuddle,"and ran to the lounge with him behind me.

As we got to the entrance of the lounge, i stopped running and walked. The door was open so i casually stepped in.

"Would you like to watch something?" I turned around and looked at Daniel.

"Sure. What would you like to watch?" Dan let go of my hand.

"How about Breaking Bad?" I suggested.

"Okay." Dan went over to the television and put on Breaking Bad. While he did that, i got on the couch. I sat with my feet on the couch,on the side of me, and got comfy.

Dan walked over to the couch. He awkwardly got on the couch and rested his head on my chest. I put my arm around him.

"So much for not too much homo." Dan laughed, still looking at the TV.

"Nothing wrong with a bit of homo." We said each others earlier quotes.

We cuddled and watched Breaking Bad. I smiled at the thought that i was actually living this. That it was real.