2

PHIL P.O.V

I looked at my alarm clock on the stand next to my bed. It read: 9:31AM

I wonder if Dan is up is my first thought of today, usually my first thought everyday.

I stared at my ceiling deciding whether I should get out of bed or not. Its so comfortable in my bed...I dont really wanna get up, but it is Sunday morning. On Sunday mornings Dan usually has waffles ready for me when I wake up at 9am every morning, but I dont smell waffles at all...

Maybe i can make waffles for Dan today..hopefully he's not up so I can surprise him. I can cut them into llama shapes tooo...

Last time I tried making waffles....I ended up accidently getting the mix into the electricity outlet. Dan was with me. He was playing Kanye West so we were dancing. Being me, I ended up tipping the bowl while I was stirring the mix and it spilled all over the outlet.

Good thing the waffle maker wasn't plugged in just yet.

But I'm sure this time I will be more careful when it comes to waffle making.
I got my glasses and got out of bed. I figured I should change into my day clothes rather than pyjamas. It would make me feel more accomplished.

Going to open my drawers, I notice poor Totoro is on the floor. I pick the plushie up and but it on the top of the drawer.
"There ya go Totoro." I said quietly (yes I just talked to a plushie)
I take out black skinny jeans from my draw and my green hoodie from my closet and of course I pick out a pair of unmatching socks, one red sock and one black and blue checkered.

In the corner of my room, I turn to my mirror. My hair looks messy but it doesnt bother me. The only person that will see my hair is Dan...and im sure he doesn't care what ma hair looks like. I mean we have been living together for the past 4 - 5 years.
I go to the kitchen. Dan doesn't seem to be outside of his bedroom yet. The apartment is so peaceful and quiet. I try to quietly make the waffles.

~15 MINUTES LATER~

The waffles seemed to turn out pretty good. I didn't burn any of the 6. Yay! I take out 2 plates, forks, and knives. Really, Dan and I shouldn't be trusted with knives or forks..or spoons. With Dans butterfingers and my clumsiness in general...anything could happen.

*FOOTSTEPS*

I suddenly hear footsteps coming toward the kitchen. I turn around to see Daniel in his gray sweats, black t-shirt, and black socks. His hair was curly and hobbit like.

I really do wonder why Dan doesn't like his hobbit hair. I think its one of the most adorable things about him. Even our fans love is hobbit hair.

"Good Morning Dan." I smiled.

"Hey Philly." He yanwed.

I have to admit...I love it when he calls me Philly.

"Would you like some waffles?" I asked as Dan walked up to me.
Dan stood next to me. Our arms bariley touching. It made my skin tingle.

"Sure. Ill have 2, but why are you making the waffles? Isn't it Sunday?"

"It was already 9:30 and you were asleep so i figured i would surprise you with LLAMA WAFFLES!"

Dan looked down at the waffles,"Wait those are llamas?" he laughed.

"Well...yeah." I laughed with him.

"Deformed waffle llamas. Best breakfast ever. " Dan took his food to the couch. "Wanna watch some Death Note?" he turned on the TV.

"Okayyy." I took my deformed llamas and sat next to Daniel James Howell on the couch.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
I'm usually pretty busy so if i don't update much...Thats why and sorry if sometimes the things i write ever match with Dan or Phils personality. Like i said...first fan fic so its gonna be a bit cringing i guess :p