7

DAN P.O.V

Phil let go of my hand once we reached the booth. I didn't want him to let go but i know he had too, since we're sitting now.

As confident as i may have seemed, having the courage to hold my best friends hand, i was actually pretty nervous. I didn't know what Phil Lester would do. I felt relieved and happy when he didn't let go. It made my fingers spark when his hand met mine. It probably shocked him since it came randomly.

"Here you are."Kimiko said and put the menus down.

"Thank you." Phil looked a bit dazed and sat down. I sat across from him.

"You two make a cute couple." Kimiko smiled.

My heart burst.

"Ummm...." Phil's face turned into a tomato. It was kawaii how easily awkward and embarrassed he got.

I laughed at the thought that i Phil and i had the "relationship look". I mean...yeah we just held hands...It's what i was going for."Oh thanks, but we're not a couple."

Imagies of Phil and I cuddling on the couch and watching Soul Eater went through my mind. I had a plan later today also...i figured if Part 1 of Plan A worked out and Phil didn't show any signs of dislike, i can go with Part 2. Kimiko's words interrupted my train if thought.

"I'm terribly sorry. I just thought cause-"

"I-its okay." I ened up stuttering.

"We then...you took would make a cute couple."

I heard Phil laugh a small laugh. I wanted to hug him so badly right now.

A few seconds of silence went by,"I'll come back shortly to take orders." and she walked away.

Phil looked up at me. A "Why did you hold my hand?"expression in his blue eyes.

I felt my hands sweat. I picked up my menu and pretended to read it. I put my hand over my mouth. Ugh...why did i do that. What if Phil didn't like it...Phil doesn't like me. Jesus, Dan get it right...but he didnt let go. He would've let go if he hated it right? And those eyes of the people staring at us, buring into my soul. That mother though..*laughs internally*..making your child homophobic.......I'm starting to question whether i should go with part 2 now. It could make things better...or worse. Aaahhhh. WHY FEELINGS WHY?!

"Its okay Dan."I looked up at Phil expecting to see ocean eyes, but instead he still looked at his menu. My face got hot,"I really don't mind if you do that."

Does this mean that Phil...likes it or that he just doesn't care?

"What if i did it more often?" The question made me a bit nervous

"As long as you don't get too homo,"Phil laughed.

So is that a joke..or are you being serious....?

"Nothing wrong with a bit of homo."I smirked.

Phil raised his eyes at me,"Oh my God Danny." He laughed and covered his mouth with his fox jumper sleeve

HE JUST CALLED ME DANNY. That's like...rare. My heart felt like it fluttered.

"Since when are you homosexual?" He teased

I looked around,"Since i met you..."I mumbled

"Hm?" Phil blinked.

"Oh nothing." I smirked.

We looked at our menus for the next couple of minutes. I decided I'll have the classic California roll, bowl of rice, and a strawberry bubble tea.

An employee came up to us,"Hi. My name is Moko. I'll be serving you your drinks."

"Hi Moko."My best friend greeted.

"What can i get you guys?"Moko politely asked.

"Ill have a strawberry bubble tea."

"And I'll have a blueberry bubble tea."Phil looked at me.

"Okay. One strawberry and blueberry coming up." he wrote the order down on his order paper and walked into the kitchen.

"Bubble tea, bubble tea,bubble tea." Phil said three times fast.

"Bubble tea, bubble tea, bubble rea, bubbbbbbblllll." I laughed as i failed and Phil laughed along with me.