5

DAN P.O.V

I opened my eyes and the first thing i see is Phil Lester in a towel around his wait, completely naked,reaching for something in a closet. I remember that i fell asleep in his room.

I lifted my head,"Phil?"

He jumped slightly at my words,"Oh Dan. S-sorry. I just need some clothes."

His hair looked damp. All the blue was out. Now i couldnt call him smurf. I'm guessing he just took a shower though."

I blinked, still getting used to being awake,"Um...its okay. I should probably get out of your bed anyways. Thanks for letting me sleep."

"Your welcome." He took out his pizza t-shirt from his closet and turned around,"And i should leave before a towel falls off or something."

"Oh my God Phil." I covered my eyes, teasing, "I'll leave now." I got off his bed and started to walk out of the room, still covering my eyes. I ended up bumping into the door frame and hit my shoulder. "What the fuck? That frickin hurt." and i kept on walking.

I heard Phil laugh and close the door from behind me so he could change. Ignoring the pain in my left arm, I uncovered my eyes. I was in the hallway still.

My stomach suddenly growled. Food sounds good right now. Opening the glass door to the kitchen and going over to the cupboards, I got a bag of Maltesers, the greatest candy in the world.

I figured now would be a good time to browse the web and check my instagram notifications. My laptop was in the lounge thankfully, on the couch.

I took my Maltesers to the living room and jumped onto the couch. It was squishy and cold. The pillow behind me was uncomfortable so i moved it to side and adjusted to browsing position. As i waited for my laptop to turn on, i opened my Maltesers bag and ate a few. I melted.

Realizing, i didnt know the time since Ive been asleep on Phil's bed, i looked down at my laptop clock.

1:52pm

I was only asleep for about 40 minutes.

~4 HOURS LATER~

I heard footsteps walk into the lounge. I turned my head to see AmazingPhil. He sat down next to me and put his knees up against his check, wrapping his arms around his shins.

"Do you want to go anywhere for dinner?" Phil asked and looked at me.

I turned my laptop off,set it down next to me and sat normally,"Ummmm....sure." I just have to deal with human interaction. I sighed internally. "Where would we go?"

"Where do you want to goooo?"

Japanese food actually sounded pretty good to me right now,"I dont know. How about sushi?"

"Sure. Sushi seems good. Do you want to go to the usual place?"

"Let's go." I spoke in my mario voice.

It made Phil laugh,"I will never get over how well u can say that." He tried to do a Mario impression,"Lets go!"

"Mmmmm....no."I laughed.

"Oh come on. It was close enough." Phil smiled.

"Fine."I pushed Phil with my hand and titled a bit.

He let go his knees and said,"Okay lets get ready," as he standed up.

"Make sure to change your pizza shirt before we leave ."

Phil looked down,"Oh right. Is it offensive to wear a pizza shirt to a sushi restaurant.?"

I looked at him and just laughed but didn't answer. I grabbed my laptop and went over to my room, as so did Phil, and started getting ready.

It had been two months probably since Phil and I went out together to get food with just us. We'll usually bring Peej and/or Chris with us so i couldnt wait for this.