4

PHIL P.O.V

"You're so cute." I murmured as it looked like Dan was asleep by now.

Funny how he got tried so fast. Poor Dan...he is always so tired. Maybe just cause he never exercises. My smol internet dweeb.

He really is adorable. The way his smile lines look like craters when he laughs, when he internally dies when i make a bad pun, the way he's addicted to tumblr, how he hates his hobbit hair when its one of his cutest traits, how he only ever wears black, how he fan girls over Pokemon, when he's afraid in the dark, how he will sometimes sit so close to me in DanAndPhilGames, When in videos together and we just end up awkwardly looking each other in the eye ,etc etc etc.

I decided to let Dan rest, so i got off the bed. I got a blanket and put it over him that way he doesnt get too cold. Quietly, i tipptoed to my drawers and opened the top left one. It creaked a bit, but didnt wake up the sleeping Dan. I took out a lion plug-in night light that a fan mailed to me and put it in an outlet, just in case if Dan woke up when it was dark and pitch black in my room, he would be okay.

I took my laptop, walked to the lounge, and sat on the couch. Tumblr was the first website i went on. I really enjoyed looking at the edits made my our fans. Some people were so creative and kawaii and some were just...why. I laughed at alot of them. My favorite of today was a drawing edit of Dan,Dill and I.

Dan and I were parents. I was holding a smol Dil wrapped in a Sims 4 blanket in my arms and Dan had his arm around my shoulders, he was smiling at Dil. We were both smiling at Dil Howlter, our sim son.

Ahaha. Sim son....simson.

Anyways, IRL, Dan and i...if we ever did get together and did have a child...it really would be a unsafe thing to do.

After 30 minutes of tumblr and Twitter, i decided to take a shower and get this blue smurfy hair out.

I went over to bathroom and smirked at myself in the mirror. I guess the guages really don't suit me. It made me smile to think Dan really called my personality "adorable".

I took the magnetic guages and faux piercings off. As i took the tatoo sleeves off, the image of earlier today when Dan and I filmed the punk edits popped in my mind.

I was taking off my tatoo sleeve since Dan and I decided that the dragon one would be better. I was wearing a sleeve with a woman riding a pair of red dice.

Me: "Goodbye naked lady. Thanks for...riding my arm," I said as i took the sleeve off,"okay" and i reached for the other tatoo sleeve on Dan's lap.

I then realized Dan was looking at me, as i had said another dirty reference without realising it. I just laughed.

I turned on the shower and took of my clothes while i was waiting for the water to warm up. The shower was usually the place i seem to think alot, so i usually come up with my video ideas from their.

I stepped into the shower. It was a bit too cold so i adjusted the heat. I stood in the shower...and of course...thinking.

About a week or so ago, i went to the doctor's cause for about a year my stomach was hurting and i learned that I'm lactose intolerant, which kinda sucks since now i can't really have any dairy like icecream or pizza.

I need to find some stuffs i like that is a dairy replacement. I know there's different milk. I wonder if that could be a good video. I could try different milks.
I'm sure all those lactose intolerance people who watch my videos will get me a milk-ion views. Ahahahahaha.