Meet mouldy warts

Hello my wonderful Demigods!
Before I start this chapter, I just want to thank each one of you AWESOME readers , for reading this story. I mean, 201 VOTES? 4.15k READS? 115 COMMENTS? You guys rock!!!
Also, I don't own anything.
But seriously, you guys are awesome!
Ok, on with da story.
Oooh! I almost forgot! Multiplelifes you get a shout out! You got the question right! Go you!
Ok, NOW with the story.

Voldemort P.O.V (didn't see dat comin, did ya?)

It's very strange. One minute I'm fighting my greatest enemy, and the next, I'm standing in front of a man with an Italian suit. He takes me in an elevator, that turns into a boat. It smells horrible. I reach to my face to pinch my nose. I pinch air. I keep forgetting that I don't have a nose anymore. Before I know it, I'm standing in front of three golden masks.

"Tom marvolo riddle, your death has been delayed for a long time, but finally, you stand before us." The mask on the right says.

I snarl. "I do not use the name my father gave me. If you are to call me anything, you will call me Lord Voldemort."

"We will call you what we wish. You are in our territory now." Middle mask says.

"Now let us look into your memories Tom. Your fears, your dreams, your thoughts." They all say simultaneously. My life flashes before my eyes. The orphanage. Hogwarts. Harry. Death.

"There is no doubt about where this one belongs." Leftie says.

"He must join his brethren in punishment." Right agrees.

"You will receive a special punishment from Hades." They all say together.

With that, I appear in front of a black throne. There is a man who looks like death sitting there. "Well, it's nice to finally meet you." The man says. "You have managed to avoid visiting me for quite some time now."

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I am Hades. God of the underworld, here to decide your punishment for your afterlife." He explains.

"I deserve no punishment." I tell him. Snarling

"He is quite the bad person." Hades says to himself. "He should suffer just as the others in his life have suffered." He looks to me. "You're punishment shall be to rot in Tartarus for eternity. You shall heal with the Phlegathon, and face horrible monsters each day. Tom Morvolo Riddle, I hereby banish you to Tartarus. Eternal pit of darkness, home of monsters."

I suddenly find myself in a hellish looking place. Shattered glass litters the ground, horrible sounds fill my ears. I'm guessing this is Tartarus. My prison for eternity.

The next couple of weeks, all least I think weeks time is difficult here, I wander around. Stumbling through the darkness. Healing off the fire of the Phlegathon. Encountering monsters. Until one day. When I first met the voice.

"Come dead one..."

Percy P.O.V

I walk over to my bed. Being a teacher is exhausting. I don't know how Paul does it. I plop down on my bed, and fall into a dreamless sleep, for once. And of course, some dork in a dark robe has to ruin it.

I wake At around 12 am to a dark figure looking over my bed. I don't really know what to do. So I do what I normally do. Sass my way out of it.

"You ok man? Halloween isn't for a while. You shouldn't give your costume away too early. And also, that one is a bit over used, don't ya think? The whole "mysterious hooded figure" thing? Yes? No? If you really wanna impress my dad, poor me, you should be nemo. He's pretty famous. And-" I'm cut short by the dude putting me in a headlock. I do an elbow strike into his stomach. That makes him stumble back. I uncap riptide, and swing it at him, but his sti- I mean wand, creates a shield around him. Suddenly, another guy appears out of nowhere. They both shoot a spell simultaneously at me. I do a backflip over. The spells, and they hit each other. I snicker. While I look at them, and laugh at them for being such idiots, I don't realise there's someone behind me until it's to late. Everything goes black.

(I wanted to end it there. But I figured, what the heck)

I wake up in a cell. I try to stretch, until I realize the shackles. Why can't I go one month without something like this happening? I pull on the chains. Tight. No chance of breaking them. So I decide to annoy the Hades off whoever owns this creepy place.

"UNDER THE SEA, UNDER THE SEA..." I start singing at the top of my lungs. No one responds. "DARLIN ITS BETTER, DOWN WHERE ITS WETTER TAKE IT FROM ME..." I hear a groan. "UP ON THE SHORE THEY WORK ALL DAY, OUT IN THE SUN THEY SLAVE AWAY, WHILE WE DEVOTING FULL TIME TO FLOATING..."

"BE QUIET!" Someone yells.

I grin. "UNDER THE SEA!!!!!!!!!" I get extra loud at the end.

Someone comes into my cell. "Can you be quiet?!" Draco Malfoy asks.

"Oh, so this is where your daddy works... is he on the dark side?" I ask sarcastically.

"I wouldn't be making fun of this place idiot. You will be working here soon enough." Draco smiles evily and walks out.

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming," I start quietly to myself. "What do we do, we swim, we swim..." but I'm not alone for long though. Because soon enough a pale Noseless creature enters the room.

"Hello Perseus Jackson. It's nice to finally meet the person I've heard so much about." Voldemort says.

~~~~~~~~~~
OH MY GODS CLIFFY...
QOTD: Which cohort is Octavian in?

Stay cool Demigods,

- Shark