PARTY TIME!!!!! (not really.)

Sorry I haven't updated lately.

I don't own ANYTHING but the plot.

Percy P.O.V

"PARTY TIME!" I yell.

Just then, the PARTY PONIES burst into the room.

"OH MAN, DID SOMEONE SAY PARTY?!"

"I WANNA PARTY!"

"ROOT BEER!"

I don't know where the last one came from, but I'm happy to see my old friends again. Know I bet you're wondering, when did I become besties with the party ponies. Well it's a long story, but I went on a quest to retrieve their holy pizza bush from a pig. Yes, a literal pig.

"Yo Perce, wassup man?" The party pony greets.

"I'm good. Just got captured by an evil grandpa."

"I thought he was dead."

"Different one."

"Oh, that's cool. Need some help bashing some heads?"

"That'd be nice." I agree. I only then realize that everybody is staring at us.

Luckily, Ginny breaks the silence. "You heard the man, BASH!" Everybody, including the dark side, obeys. Thank the gods for Ginny. The death eaters shoot spells everywhere, but are no match for us. Party ponies were hanging them over the head with their hooves, and giant jugs of root beer. The wizards on the light side were also shooting spells, but were obviously way more experienced than the death eaters. I was knocking them out with our fists of steel, Annabeth was judo flipping them, all was well. But someone was missing. Voldemort. I looked around, and saw him behind Harry, raising his wand.

"AVADA KAD-" i hear him start. I jump in front of Harry. And everything goes black.

(A.N this would've been the perfect place to end this chapter, but this is too short, and I haven't updated for too long.)

Harry P.O.V.

I turn around as the grandson of Voldemort saves me from death.

Everything goes quiet as the body of Perseus Jackson falls to the ground.

"PERCY!" Annabeth calls out. She rushes to her boyfriend. Then stands up, shaking with anger as she walks towards Voldemort. "YOU DIRTY LITTLE... SON OF A GORGON... " she grabs Voldemort by his collar. He just laughs, and apparated away. Annabeth screams in frustration, and says a few suggestions on where Voldemort could point his wand. Her eyes are full of hate. Then she looks down at her fallen boyfriend. Her face softens as she kneels down next to him. "He's not dead." She whispers with tears in her eyes. "He's not dead." She states, louder.

"Annabeth, I know you want to believe it, but-" Hermione starts, also crying.

"He's not dead Hermione. I would know. He's been in too many life and death situations to die from one spell. He's alive. I know it." Annabeth reassures her.

"Annabeth-"

"I know how to find out." Annabeth states. She turns to me. "Make a rainbow."

"What?'" Why do I need to make a rainbow?

"Just do it." (Nike™ lol:D) I say the spell, and a rainbow appears. (A.N if there's a rainbow spell, comment what it is) she then tosses a huge gold coin in and says, "Oh iris, goddess of the rainbow please accept my offering. Show me Grover Underwood, Camp Half Blood." The rainbow shimmers, and a picture of a guy with a scruffy beard, and horns coming out of his curly hair appears.

"Oh, hey Annabeth." He says, he sounds like how a goat would sound it could talk.

"Hi Grover, we have a problem." Annabeth says.

"I know. I've been feeling, Ah, a bit out of sorts. Something happened to Percy right?"

"Unfortunately, yes."

"He's not dead. He's in a coma of some sort." Grover reassures Annabeth. "Believe me, I would feel it if he was dead."

Annabeth has a relieved smile on her face. "See everyone." She addresses everyone. "He's not dead."

"But you guys should probably take him to a hospital or something." Grover cuts in.

One of the centaurs walks over to Percy, his hooves echoing on the stone floor. "Don't worry guys, Percy will get through this. He'll be fine." He tells everyone.

"Why are the party ponies here?" Grover asks.

"Its a long story." Annabeth sighs.

"I won't ask. Bye Annabeth, party ponies, and um, unconscious Percy." Annabeth swipes her hand through the rainbow, and the image disappears.

"Bloody hell, how'd you do that?" Ron has an astonished look on his face.

Annabeth looks to Hermione, who nods. "Guys, I think it's time you learn a little bit about Percy and I."

----IM A MAGIC TIME SKIP AND I LIKE TO EAT ____________----

My mouth is hanging open. I now feel terrible about the way I treated Percy and Annabeth. They've been through so much more than me, and don't deserve the way I treated them.

Ron breaks the silence. "So you two are children of the gods?!!"

Annabeth shrugs. "Pretty much."

Ron shakes his head in amazement. "And I thought we had been through a lot."

"Thats what Ginny and I were thinking too." Hermione smiles.

"Wait, you two knew already?!" I ask. How could they know and not us?!!

Ginny winces. "Sorry Harry, they just didn't trust you get, and no offence, but you didn't really help in that matter."

I turn to Annabeth. "Speaking of witch, we owe you two an apology. You didn't deserve how we treated you." I gesture to Percy. "You two seem like really good people, and it should've been me getting hit by that spell. Not Percy."

"You had no choice Harry." Annabeth says.

"What do u mean?"

"He wouldn't let you. It's his fatal flaw." Annabeth explains. That just makes me feel worse.

"Well I hope he wakes up." I sigh.

"Don't worry, he will. It just takes time."

~~~~~~~~~
There u go.
What's your favorite color?
I like green.

Stacy cool Demigods,

-Shark