The End... Hopefully (Part 2)

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the plot.

Harry POV

My eyes widen in shock as Draco Malfoy fires the imperius curse at Kronos. He hastily commands that he leaves Percy's body. The green eyed demigod collapses on the cold pavement. A wispy red smoke comes out of Percy's mouth. The smoke forms a body of it's own.

"Traitor" Kronos hisses in his smoky form, his face contorted in pain. "You are a disgrace to your family."

Draco looks taken back, but still stands his ground.

"I don't regret my actions;" Draco states boldly. "You killed my mother. It's called revenge."

"You are a fool." Voldemort says. Then he scoops up Kronos's scythe and stabs Draco in the heart. The face of Lucius Malfoy's had stayed emotionless until now, but there's only so much a wizard can take. When Draco's body falls to the ground, his father collapses to his knees beside his son, tears flowing freely from his dark eyes.

"Draco, my son," Lucius says sadly, grasping Draco's hand tightly.

"that's me." Draco attempts to laugh, but turns into a series of painful sounding coughs.

"I am terribly sorry. I have been a terrible father in the past few months." Lucius apologizes in a sorrowful tone.

"It's not your fault;" Draco
Reassures. "You were under the influence of evil."

"Despite your forgiveness, I doubt I will ever forgive myself." Lucius says. He takes a deep breath. "All of my family has been taken. I don't know if I can-" The death eater's sentence is cut short by the raspy voice of his son.

"Father, don't. Find someone else..." His words are interrupted by loud coughing. "Goodbye... I love you..."

"I love you too. I wish I told you earlier." Then, Draco Malfoy's eyes close for the last time. Lucius sobs into his hands.

"He will be going to Elysium." Nico tells Mr. Malfoy, putting a hand in the man's shoulder. "His good deeds have outnumbered his sins." Lucius nods in thanks towards the demigod.

"ENOUGH!" Voldemort's voice rattles the ground. He looks towards his ghost of a partner. "End him." Voldemort commands.

The spirit of Kronos rushes towards the last Malfoy in a mad rage. But right before impact, a wave of water crashes into the primordial.

"Not so fast." Percy Jackson says, twirling his pen between his fingers. I look in shock towards him. Wasn't he just lying unconscious on the ground?

"Percy Jackson" Kronos snarls, venom dripping from his words.

"That's me." Percy shrugs. He uncaps riptide. "So... Just you and me again." Kronos growls.

"I will kill you, Perseus." The titan smirks.

"Okay man, you just did that to annoy me." Percy frowns. Then he brightens. "It's ok though. It's only fair since I'm about to beat the Tartarus out of you." He swings his celestial bronze sword, and it clashes with another.

Percy POV

My eyes flutter open.  I scan my surroundings and see that I'm lying on cold, hard, wet stones.  How did I get here?  I can't remember a thing since the Styx...  I slowly sit up, and rub my eyes, the scene around me clears.  Wait.  I sat up straighter. I can move by myself again.  I move my arm to make sure.  Check.  Suddenly all my memories come rushing back to me.  I killed, injured so many innocent wizards.  Their blood, on my hands... It takes all my willpower not to cry out in despair.  I didn't even know their names.  So many more in the Underworld.  I shake the thought out of my head for now, just in time to see Lucius Malfoy fall to his knees, next to some person.  I look closer, and see it's the body of Draco Malfoy.