Visiting Grandpa's house

Shout out to kayparker360 ! You got the answer right first!!!
DISCLAIMER: I don't own anything.
On with da story!

Voldemort P.O.V (it was fun to write In last time, I decided I'd do it again :D)

I look down at the boy in front of me. The opposite of me. He is tan and lean, with messy black hair and sea green eyes. Perhaps Kronos was wrong. Perhaps this is the wrong Perseus Jackson. but I'm sure it's him. He looks exactly like he was described.

"Hello Perseus Jackson. It's nice to meet the person I've heard so much about." I greet.

He look at me in annoyance. Not terror. Annoyance. "Dude, didn't Kronos tell you that my name is Percy? Cuz I mean really, who would wanna be known as Perseus? Percy has a much better ring to it." I look at him confused. He does know I'm the Lord Voldemort, right? The most powerful wizard in the world? he shakes his shackles. "you're a wizard right? So can't you do some sort of security spell? The shackles are a bit cliche." He then looks up at my face and chuckles. "Umm... gramps? I think you took the "I got your nose" game a bit to seriously."

"Enough!" I shout. "Perseus Jackson, I have brought you here for a reason. That reason is not to disrespect me. The most powerful wizard ever!"

"It's Percy. Or PERSASSY. whichever you prefer, but Perseus is not an option." He scratches his chin. "Hey man, what should I call you? I mean, don't ya think it'd be a bit awkward me callin you grandpa, or gramps. And Lord Voldemort seems like a mouthful." Percy thinks for a few seconds. "How bout I call you Voldy. It has a good ring to it. Ya. I like dat."

"Quiet!" I yell again. My grandson was starting to get on my nerves. "The reason I have brought you here is to give you a request."

"Shoot." He tells me.

"I have come to request that you join my army." I explain.

"Wait. Let me get this straight. You want it to be me and my two evil grandaddys, taking over the world?" He stifles a laugh.

"Thats not exactly how I'd put it." I say. "More like, you would be helping to lead an army that would dominate. You would have unlimited power."

"Voldy, hold up. First up, I've already turned down maybe, a million of those offers over the past few years. Second, I don't need anymore power than I already have. I would've thought Kronos told you all this first." Percy sighs.

I scoff. "What do you mean you have enough power? What can you do that I can't Percy Jackson?"

He shakes his head. "Oh gods, he didn't tell you that either? Listen, Kronos is using you. You have a second chance at life. Use it for good."

"You will join my army soon enough Perseus Jackson. You will stay here until you make the correct decision." With that dramatic note, I walk out of the cell.

Percy P.O.V

I know my gramps is evil and everything, but he sure does have a thing for dramatic exits.

I look around the cell. There's a "bed" by bed I mean a slab of metal with hay on it. I don't know why it's even there. How am i supposed to get there anyway? They chained me to the wall? I try to vapor travel, but even when I concentrate, I can't seem to do it. Ill have to find another way out. I feel the air for water particles. Sure enough, there are. I bring the water together, and make a sword. The air is a bit dry now, but that doesn't matter right now. I bring the sword down, and cut the chains. I rub my wrists. Ow. Cuffs make a person sore. I pull out riptide. You never know when a bunch of creepy masked dudes will come and attack you. I walk into bars. Ow. I forgot about the door. I must've spent a good half hour thinking about what to do, when I realized I was holding a sword. So this is why Annabeth calls me seaweed brain.

I slash riptide through the door, and sure enough it cuts right through it. I run through. There's a long, dark hallway that has a staircase leading up. I guess I'm underground. But who has an underground dungeon? I mean really, my grandparents come up with the most obvious bad guy ideas. I sprint to the staircase, and take off my shoes so they don't make noise. I tiptoe up the stairs in my socks, hoping not to slip, fall, and die. It'd be pretty dumb to die from this after all that I've gone through.

There's a door at the top which is, surprisingly, unlocked. I guess no one thought I would make it up here. The door creaks when I open it. I hope no one heard.

I look around for the door. Is there even a door? I heard wizards can do this thingie called "apparating" which is teleporting. I guess it would actually be smarter not to have a door. I stop. Wait. I'm a wizard. So who's saying I can't apparate?? I don't really know how to do it, but I'll probably figure It out along the way. I concentrate on Hogwarts. The Gryffindor dorms. I can see it clearly in my mind. Okay Percy. Lez do this. I hear some voices yelling when they see me, but I disappear just in time.

~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I didn't update sooner, I'm a busy child.
QOTD: Who is Lou Ellen's mom?

Stay cool Demigods,

- Shark